Thirty Two

Calum told me to forgive Michael and Bailey so that's what I'm going to do, no matter how much they hurt me. They might have went behind my back but they deserve forgiveness and I just want my friends back. Yes friends, I don't want a relationship with Michael. I think it's better for both of us. He has Bailey who he obviously loves so much he would cheat on his girlfriend and I have Luke. I don't even know what we are but whatever it is, I like it.

"Hey, you're back!" Luke cheered as Calum and I opened the door.

"Yeah, we're back," I laughed.

"I missed you," He sighed, wrapping his arms around me.

"It's been like thirty minuets," I laughed, wrapping my arms around his torso. So I might have been around the same hight as Michael but Luke is like a giant, oh my god.

"I still missed you," he mumbled.

"Well you'll have to miss me even more because I need to talk to Bailey and Michael," I sighed, pulling away from him.

"Please don't take him back, Liv," Luke said. He looked like he was about to cry.

"Hey," I began. "I'm not going to, he cheated on me even when he said he never would. And anyway, I have you," I assured.

"Okay," He smiled, placing a kiss on my head. "Don't kill them,"

"I'll try not to," I laughed and went to find Michael.

I checked his bunk. Not there. I checked Baileys bunks. She wasn't there either. The only other place they could be is behind this door. Do I risk opening it to find them making out? Yes, I think I will.

I swung the door open, seeing Bailey practically on top of Michael. This makes me sick. I know I was Michael's girlfriend but I was never like that. They pulled apart and looked at me. I don't think now is the right time.

"Liv!" Bailey greeted. Seriously? Why is she so happy? Oh wait, I know, it's because she stole my boyfriend!

"You know what? I think I'll come back some other time," I said, closing the door and making my way back to Luke.

He was in the exact same place as he was when I left. He was sitting in one of the chairs at the front of the bus next to the kitchen with Calum, I'm guessing Ashton's asleep or something.

"That didn't take you very long," Luke said as I sat next to him.

"I didn't talk to them," I sighed.

"Why?" Calum asked.

"Because they were 'busy'" I replied, putting quotation marks around busy.

"Well, play them at their own game instead of forgiving them," Calum shrugged.

"Wait, you were the one telling me to forgive them and now you're changing your mind?" I questioned.

"Well, where's the fun in forgiving them?" He added.

"Yeah, whatever," I shrugged my shoulders and turned to face Luke who was staring out of the window.

"What do you think?" I asked Luke, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Sounds good," He smirked. "we can make up for all the time we lost when you forgave Michael the last time,"

I rolled my eyes and hit the side of his arm.

"What was that for?" He asked, trying to sound hurt but failing.

"You and your dirty mind," I laughed.

He was about to say something when my phone vibrated in my pocket. I looked at it, seeing I had a message from Mikaela.

"You might want to change your lock screen," Luke mentioned.