Seventeen

We all piled out of Luke's car and headed into the mall.

"Okay, girls you go do girl stuff and we'll go do manly stuff," Ashton announced, "and we'll meet at Starbucks in two hours,"

"You guys manly? I'll think you'll find you're far from it," Bailey laughed, "but whatever,"

"See you in two hours," I laughed, giving Michael a small kiss as Bailey pulled me away from the boys and into River Island.

~Two Hours Of Shopping Later~

"Hey!!" I said, walking up to the boys who were sitting at the table in the far left of Starbucks.

"Hey princess," Michael smiled, motioning me to sit next to him. I did as he said and Bailey took a seat next to Luke.

"What do you guys want?" Calum asked.

"Anything," we all replied.

"Okay" Calum said, pulling Ashton towards the counter with him.

"So," Luke began, "I was thinking, maybe we could go on a double date?"

"Oh my god yes! That would be amazing!" Bailey squealed.

"I know right!" I started, "when though?"

"We were thinking tonight," Michael added, "At five?"

"Yeah!" Bailey and I screeched.

"Oh my god, Liv you should totally stay at my house! We can get ready, and have a sleep over-" Luke cut her off,

"You guys can't have a sleepover, you need to stay with us because we leave for our flight at 5am," he explained.

"Oh, right," Bailey replied.

"You can still get ready and stuff later then we'll pick you up, just give us you're address and we'll pick you up at five," Michael smiled.

"Okay, let's go!" Bailey squealed, getting up from her chair next to Luke.

"Woah, it's only three o'clock!" Luke replied.

"Exactly! It's three o'clock!" I laughed, getting up from beside Michael.

"Where are you going and what about your drinks?" Ashton called after us.

"To get ready for our date!" I called back

"You drink them," Bailey replied with a laugh as we walked out of the shop.

We walked to the nearest bus stop and waited for the bus because we didn't have any other way of getting to Baileys except from walking but that would take to long. Finally after ten minutes, the bus came and Bailey and I ran to the back, others on the bus giving us weird looks. We started talking about what we were going to wear and what we thought the boys were going to wear, when I realised I'd never actually seen baileys new house.

"So, what's your new house like?" I asked.

"Oh my god, it's amazing, Liv! You should see my room, what about yours?" She asked.

"Well, my room at Lisa's is amazing but I don't live there anymore, I live with the boys," I explained.

"Why don't you live with Lisa? Isn't she your 'legal guardian'?" She asked.

"Well yeah, it's a long story I'll tell you later. But I love staying with the boys but I never know who's house I'll be staying at, I guess I'll be staying with Michael more often since we're together," I explained as we got off the bus and entered Baileys house.

"Mum were back!!" She yelled, "were going out tonight!!"

"Okay love, have fun!!" Sarah called back as Bailey dragged me upstairs to her newly decorated room.