Thirty Six

I was just running. I have no idea where to but I was running. I turned a corner and opened the door that was in front of me. I closed the door behind me and slid down to the floor, covering my face with my hands and letting the tears fall freely. How could she hate me? I haven't done anything to her. I know I said I hate her but that's only because I didn't know what else to say. How could she say we were never best friends? That was the part that hurt the most. I've known her for what feels like forever and then she says we were never best friends in the first place. She's so confusing and I just don't know what to do anymore.

"Liv?" I heard someone say. I looked up to see Niall sitting on the floor in front of me. I must have ran into their dressing room.

"Niall," I sniffed, wiping my tears away.

"What happened?" He asked, pulling me up from the floor and leading me towards the other guys.

"B-bailey," I stuttered, sitting on the sofa next to Harry.

"What did she do?" Niall questioned, sitting next to me and putting and arm over my shoulder in comfort.

"You know how I'm Michael and I aren't together anymore?" I said. Niall nodded his head in response and I told him everything that had happened with Michael and Bailey up until now.

"I'm sorry," Harry said once I was finished.

"It's okay," I assured and he nodded his head and gave me a hug.

Luke POV

"Cause I'm trying to hard again," I sang the last line of Try Hard before we all ran off the stage and into our dressing room. I saw Bailey sitting on the sofa doing something on her phone, but where's Liv?

"Erm, where's Liv gone?" I asked and Bailey just shrugged her shoulders in response, obviously not caring. I rolled my eyes at her and decided to take a shower but I couldn't stop worrying about Liv, I knew she was probably okay but something was telling me she wasn't.

After my shower I took my phone from the table I left it on seeing I had texts and missed calls from Niall.

From Niall,
If you're wondering where Liv is, she's with us.

From Niall,
Where are you? It's been 20 minuets since you came off stage and Liv needs you

From Niall,
Hurry up Luke! 5 minuets until we go on stage!!!!

I quickly pulled my shirt over my head and ran out of the door, not listening to anyone that was shouting my name. I ran up the corridor, around the corner and into One Direction's dressing room. The boys were about to leave when I entered. I pushed past Harry and Niall and sat on the sofa where Liv was. She was crying. What even happened and why was I not there to comfort her? Well I'm here now so I guess that's okay. She didn't say anything, she only wrapped her arms around me and cried into the material of my black t-shit. I heard the door close behind us and she let go of me.

"What happened?" I asked, holding one of her hands.

"B-bailey said she h-hates me and she was n-never my best f-friend," She stuttered. I didn't know what to do or say. How was I supposed to answer that? All I did was wrap my arms around her and kiss the top of her head.

"It's going to be alright," I whispered and she nodded her head slightly, still crying.

Liv POV

I walked back to the bus with Luke and the others, I can't even look at Bailey. Abbey and Mikaela are with us now as well. I'm not sure if they're angry at Bailey but they haven't talked to her all night and they've been with me and Luke ever since we left the arena. Since Mika and Abbey have been with us, that means that Ashton and Calum have been with us too which means Bailey and Michael are together and haven't even tried to talk to us. Which is a good thing by the way.

We got on the bus to find Liz asleep which means we have to be quiet. I saw Bailey and Michael get into their bunk and the rest of us went to the small living area space thing at the back of the bus. We sat on the yellow-ish sofa and talked about random things, avoiding Bailey and Michael as much as possible.

"Where's the next stop?" I asked Luke who was sitting next to me with his arms wrapped tightly around me like I would disappear any second.

"I have no idea," He replied, running a hand through his blonde hair.

I know we've only been on the road for a few days but I just want ever thing to go back to normal. That might sound selfish but it's true. If the boys didn't get noticed by One Direction then I would still have my best friend and I wouldn't be crying about it in the back of a tour bus. So the boys might not have been as famous as they are now but they would have eventually became famous, well at least in Australia. To be honest, I wish I never moved to Australia in the first place. Okay, so I might not have discovered I had a cousin called Ashton Irwin and I wouldn't have four amazing best friends but at least I would still have Bailey and Abbey, right? I just want to go home. I want to go back to England and see my family but I cant because they just had to die in that stupid car crash! Why couldn't it have been me? I would be much happier.

"Liv?" I heard someone say which snapped me out of my uncontrollable thoughts. "Liv are you okay?"

"What? Yeah, I'm fine," I replied, turning to face whoever spoke. It was Ashton.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yeah," I smiled at him, wiping away a few tears before anyone could notice I was still crying.

I wasn't crying because of Bailey, I refuse to waste tears on her, I was crying because I want to see my family. I need to see my little sister and I need to tell my brother, Joey, about Bailey. I know I have Ashton and I know he understands but it's just not the same. It's not the same because Joey is my brother and he's known me all my life, but Ash has only known me for a few months.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Calum asked which snapped me out of my thoughts once again.

"Sure," I answered, not really caring. He stood up to get a movie from the plastic bag on the floor and placed it in the Play Station.

The TV screen lit up, showing what we were watching. A Nightmare On Elm Street. I might not like horror movies but Bailey made me watch it so many times that it's just not scary anymore. Here we go again with my head filling with Bailey. I shook the thoughts out of my head and took my phone out of my pocket. I put my earphones into my phone and played my playlist which included a lot of different bands like All Time Low, The 1975, Blink-182, Green Day, Fall Out Boy and a lot more. I lay down so my head was resting on Luke's thighs and I closed my eyes, concentrating on my music and making sure no negative thoughts came to mind.