Six

"I don't care what we do but I am not going back home," I stated.

"You're gonna have to go back to get your clothes and stuff anyways," Calum said.

"Well I don't have any clothes because I didn't bring any with me," I added.

"Well didn't you bring anything with you?" Luke asked.

"Well yeah, I brought my backpack which has pictures of my family and stuff," I started.

"Well don't you want to get them?" Micheal asked.

"Well obviously but I really don't want to go back," I sighed.

"Me and Ash will come with you and Luke and Cal will wait outside," Michael smiled.

"Okay,"

We climbed out of the tree house and got into Luke's car. Luke sat in the drivers seat (obviously), Calum sat in the passengers seat and I sat in the middle backseat with Ashton at one side of me and Michael at the other. It took about five minuets to get back home. Luke stopped in front of the drive way while Ashton, Michael and I got out of the car to collect my stuff. Ashton opened the front door, Michael and I followed.

"We're back!" Ashton called

"Well get back in here!" Will shouted from the kitchen.

"Umm, no thanks I think I'd rather go up to my room!" Ashton shouted back. I heard loud footsteps coming towards us. I looked at Michael and Ashton. Ashton grabbed my hand and we ran upstairs, Michael following. We went into my bedroom and locked the door. Michael and Ash sat on my bed, out of breath.

"Seriously? you're out of breath just by running up some stairs?" I laughed.

"Yes, Don't judge," They said simultaneously. I just laughed at them and grabbed my backpack from the corner of the room.

"Now what?" I asked them.

"Well we need to go back to Luke and Cal but Will is probably waiting for us downstairs," Ashton answered.

"Well we can't stay up here forever because I'm hungry and I want Pizza," Michael complained.

"Well we aren't going to be up here forever are we?" I asked sarcastically.

"Okay, sorry," Micheal said as he rolled his eyes.

"Well we could get Luke and Cal to distract him." Ash suggested.

"Okay but how are we going to do this?"

"Ummm.... Maybe we could get one of them to ring Will and one of them to knock on the door?" I suggest.

"It's worth a shot," Michael replied.

"I'll text them," Ash said.

"Okay," me and Michael replied. A few moments later we heard some one knock on the door and then the phone started ringing. We all looked at each other.

"Luke said he would text us from Calum's phone when we could come down," Ash said.

"Okay," I sighed. We waited a few more minuets then Luke text Ashton telling him that we could come down. I put my bag on my back and unlocked the door. Ash went down first, then me and finally Michael. Luckily, Lisa was at the door and not Will. We walked past her and got into the car where Luke was still on the phone to Will.

"Okay sir I understand, I will not ring you again and I will delete your number from our system, enjoy the rest of your evening, goodbye." Luke said as he ended the call.

"What the fuck, Luke," We laughed

"What did you do?" I asked

"Well, at first I asked him if he was interested in going on a date and he said no because he has a wife and a two kids and then I asked him if he wanted to buy a pizza and he said no and I just kept going on and on," He laughed.

"Well then," Ashton laughed

"So, where's Cal?" Luke asked.

"What do you mean where's Cal, he's talking to Lisa," I stated

"Oh well I thought he would be back by now and I can't even text him because I have his phone," Luke added. Ash was staring out of the window with a confused look on his face.

"What's wrong Ash?" I asked.

"Umm, I think I know where Cal is," He said staring at my bedroom window. Oh no, Calum is stuck in my bedroom, probably trying to get away from Will. What are we going to do now?

"What are we going to do now?" I sighed. Luke started driving up the street and parked behind a huge lorry.

"Why?" Michael asked.

"Because I've got a plan. Michael you're going to knock on the door and say that you left something the last time you stayed over and you'll go up to Liv's room to get Calum then you go into Ash's room and get a shirt or something so think you actually left something. Then you start talking to Will then text Calum and tell him to get out of the house then you leave an we're all back in the car so we can go somewhere." Luke replied, handing Michael Calum's Phone.

"Okay I hope this works," Michael said, getting out of the car. We watched as Michael walked up the street and out of our sight. We we're waiting for about half an hour before Calum and Michael came back.

"Okay, drive!" Michael shouted,

"Jesus, what happened in there?" Ashton Asked

"Just Drive!" Michael shouted again. Luke started to drive, I don't know where we're going but I guess I'll find out when we get there.

About twenty minuets later we stopped in the car park of the mall. We all climbed out of the car without a word. I stayed close to Michael because I knew something was wrong. He put his arm around my waist and kissed my forehead.

"You're not going back there," He whispered to me. I looked up at him and smiled,

"Thank you," I replied.