Forty Three

I must have fallen asleep straight away because the next thing I knew Abbey was waking me up. I unbuckled my seat belt and took my bag from the over head storage thing, following Abbey into the airport where there was thousands of fans waiting for us. I don't understand why because it's not like 5sos is with us. Security lead us away from the fans and out of the exit where Sarah - Bailey's mum - was waiting for us.

Once she saw us she waved at us and I ran up to her, wrapping my arms around her. I've missed her so much, she's like a mum to me. I think I've already mentioned that, oh well.

"Did you have fun?" Sarah asked me after I introduced her to Abbey.

"Yeah, it was amazing," I answered, walking towards her car.

"When are Bailey and the boys coming back?" She asked as she started the car.

"Well the boys will be back in five months," I started, "And Bailey said she doesn't know when she'll be back,"

"What do you mean?" She questioned, trying not to look away from the road.

"She told us that she'll be staying with her dad when she goes to New York wit the boys and she doesn't know when she'll be back," Abbey answered.

"Oh," Was all Sarah managed to say.

"I'm sorry," Abbey said.

"No, it's okay, I have you two girls," She replied, pulling into the driveway of her house.

We all got out of the car, taking our bags, and entering the house. It's the same as it was before we left but the walls had been painted a cream colour and there was more pictures on the walls. It reminded me a lot of my old house in Manchester.

"You can stay in Bailey's room or there's a spare room upstairs," Sarah said.

Abbey and I went upstairs to Bailey's room and put our bags on the floor. Bailey's room had been decorated since the last time I saw it. The walls were painted a light grey colour with white fairy lights around the edges, there were pictures of me and her and posters of her favorite bands and singers.

I plugged my phone charger into the wall, letting it charge for a while until I got a text message. I checked the time before I picked it up. '01:37' it read. I'm not even tired, jet lag's a bitch.

From Michael:
I miss youuuuu :( xx

To Michael:
I miss you too, what time is it in Vagas? xx

From Michael:
3pm why? xx

To Michael:
Skype? xx

From Michael:
Sure :) xx

I took my laptop from my suitcase and opened the Skype app. Where did Abbey go? She probably went to the spare room. I waited a while before the green icon came up next to Michael's name, telling me that he's online. I clicked his name and after three rings his face appeared on the screen along with Luke and Bailey.

"Hey," I greeted, waving at them.

"Hi," They replied.

"Is it hi or hey?!" I heard Abbey shout as she walked past the door.

"Shut up Abbey!" I yelled back, making everyone laugh.

"Anyway, what time is it in Australia?" Michael asked.

"Like half one in the morning, Sarah just went to bed," I told him.

"Are you not tired?" Luke questioned.

"Nope, I blame jet lag," I answered. "I'm taking you to the kitchen because I don't want to wake Sarah and I'm hungry,"

I picked up the laptop and walked down the stairs to find Abbey sitting on the sofa watching the TV and eating ice cream. I rolled my eyes at her and went into the kitchen. I placed my laptop on the island in the middle of the room and walked over to the fridge to get food. Once I had my food, I sat on a stool opposite my laptop so I could talk to Michael, Bailey and Luke again.

"Are you eating Vegemite?" Bailey asked, giving me a disgusted face.

"Yeah," I laughed.

"You're so weird," She said, shaking her head.

"She's right," Michael added, "I mean you're related to Ashton so I'm not surprised,"

"Well thanks," I laughed rolling my eyes.

"Can you be quiet, I'm trying to watch Pretty Little Liars!" Abbey yelled.

"Shut up and eat your ice cream!" I yelled back and I could literally hear her rolling her eyes at me.

"We have to go to sound check in five," I head Calum say, which caused Michael to roll his eyes.

"Well, we have to go but I'll call you tomorrow," Michael said, "Try and get some sleep, I love you,"

"I love you guys too, bye," And as soon as I said bye the screen became black.

I closed my laptop and left it in the kitchen.

"I'm going to bed," I told Abbey. She nodded her head and I went upstairs to Bailey's bedroom.

I got changed and crawled into bed, instantly falling asleep.