Twenty

Michael POV

I was quietly woken by Luke at 7:30am. He was constantly tapping on my shoulder for about five minuets until I'd had enough. I groaned and opened my eyes to see him staring me in the face.

"About time you woke up," He whispered.

"Fuck off," I hissed. I really wasn't a morning person.

"Get up we've got an interview with Radio One at ten," He replied, walking out of the room. I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans, my green and black flannel, my black combat boots and walked into the bathroom across the hall.

I pulled my jeans on, buttoned up my flannel and tied the laces on my combat boots. I couldn't be bothered to have a shower so I used someones hairspray to style my hair like I usually do and brushed my teeth.

I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen to find Ashton making a keek.

"Michael say hello!" He giggled.

"Oh, hey," I replied, looking for a piece of paper and a pen.

"Eight seconds left!!" He squealed. "Michael say something!"

"I love you guys and I can't wait to see you when we go on tour!" I replied as Ashton ended the keek.

"What you looking for?" He asked, making himself some coffee.

"Paper and a pen," I mumbled, searching through my bag.

"In the sitting room, on the table," Ashton replied, pointing to the door. I quickly walked to the sitting room and saw the pen and paper Ashton was talking about. I grabbed them and wrote;

Hey Liv, we've gone out for an interview and I didn't want to wake you and Bailey so I set you're alarm for 9:30. You can listen to our interview on BBC Radio 1, I love you, Mikey xx

I took the note to the room and set it on the bedside table along with her phone that I set to go off at 9:30. I quickly kissed her fore head and walked out of the room, closing the door behind me. I walked down stairs to find the boys and Liz waiting for me at the door.

"Take your time," Ashton giggled.

"You know, Ash, you sound like a seven year old girl when you giggle," I laughed, walking out the door with the others. We all piled into the cab without saying another word. I guess every one was Jet-Lagged. I know I was.

We arrived at the Radio Station for 9:30. Liv would just be waking up right about now. We all got out the cab to find over 50 girls waiting outside. A security guard had to push the girls out the way so we could enter the building. We were greeted by people at the entrance who showed us to the room where our interview was being held. We quietly entered the room and sat in the chairs as we were instructed. He pressed a few buttons on his table thing and took his headphones off, placing them on his chair.

"You must be Five Seconds Of Summer," He said with a smile.

"Yup, I'm Ashton," Ashton greeted.

"Calum," Calum waved.

"Luke,"

"Michael,"

"I'm Scott Mills," He greeted.

"So when I say 'I'm Scott Mills and I'm joined by 5 seconds of summer,' you'll say 'And we're five seconds of summer' got it?" Scott asked.

"Yup," We all said as we put our headphones on.

"I'm Scott Mills, and I'm joined by 5 seconds of summer," He began.

"And we're five seconds of summer," We all said in sync.