Nine

We all got out of Luke's car and entered the mall.

"So, Pizza hut right?" Calum asked.

"I don't feel like having pizza anymore, I prefer pizza when I first wake up," I replied.

"Fine then, what do you want?" Ashton asked.

"Hmmmm, I don't know, I'm not that hungry any more," I said.

"Luke, what do you want?" Calum asked.

"Dunno, not hungry," He said.

"Michael?" Ashton said.

"I still want pizza!" Michael announced.

"Well you would want that wouldn't you," I laughed.

"What do you want, Ash?" Luke asked.

"Pizza!" He Shouted

"I don't know about you, but I'm going to Pizza Hut with Mikey," Calum said.

"Me too," Ash said.

"Well I'm not hungry anymore," I announced.

"Me either," Luke agreed.

"Well you two go somewhere else and we'll get pizza," Michael said.

"Okay, Meet you at that fountain over there in a few hours," I said as they walked over to pizza hut while Luke and I went up the escalators to the second floor.

We just walked around in silence for a while, but not an awkward silence. Then he grabbed my hand and I looked up at him and smiled.

"What do you wanna do?" He asked, biting his lip.

OH MY GOG, THAT IS SO CUTE!

"Dunno but I'm sorry for what I did this morning," I sighed.

"What do you mean?"

"When I hugged Michael after we came down stairs, I saw your face, I'm sorry but I had to do it or he would think something was wrong," I explained.

"Hey, it's fine, I understand that you don't want anyone to know," He said and pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back and smiled up at him.

"So, I was thinking about getting a lip piercing," He smiled, "What do you think?"

"Oh my god yes! you would look so cute!" I blurted out.

"Really now?" He smirked.

"Did I really just say that out loud?" I asked.

"Yes you did," He laughed

"Do you think I should get one too, I've always wanted one,"

"In the words of Liv, Oh my god yes, you would look so cute!" He laughed.

"Kay, I'll text Ash and ask him," I said.

"Kay," He replied.

Me: hey ash, can I get a lip piercing? Luke is too xx

Ash: Sure but don't come running to me when you don't like it any more xx

Me: OMG thank you! I love you so much! xx

Ash: Its fine but I don't think Michael likes the idea of you getting one, especially with Luke xx

Me: Fuck what Michael thinks its my face not his xx

Ash: He's not very happy but it's fine, love you and have fun xx

I read his message and put my phone back in my pocket then my phone started to ring.

"Ughhhh," I complained.

"Is your ringtone the Janoskians?" Luke laughed.

"Yes, don't judge!" I said as I got my phone out of my pocket, It was Michael.

"What do you want?" I asked innocently.

"Why the fuck do you want a lip piercing!!" Michael screamed down the phone, "If this was Luke's idea I swear to god I'm going to kill him,"

"I think you need to calm down!" I shouted back at him, "And no it wasn't Luke's idea! I've always wanted a lip piercing and Luke liked the idea and he's getting one too!"

"Seriously Liv! Why are you being such a bitch?" He asked. I put my phone on loud speaker so Luke could hear exactly what Michael was saying but I told Luke not to say anything.

"Me, a bitch? You're the one who rang me just to shout at me and try to change my mind about getting a lip piercing!" I screamed at him.

"Just to let you know, I never liked you in the first place, I just said it because I felt sorry for you!" He shouted.

"Good for you because I never liked you either and I know someone who really does like me!" I screamed, I could feel tears running down my face and everyone was staring at me.

"Really now? And who would this be?" Michael asked angrily.

"Why the fuck would I tell you! And why do you sound so desperate to know?" I screamed back, holding back my tears.

"See, you're being a bitch again!" He shouted.

"Good bye Michael!" I shouted back and hung up.

Everyone was staring and I ran over to the nearest bench and sat down, Luke following me.

"Hey, its okay," Luke whispered and kissed the top of my head. I wrapped my arms around him and he did the same to me.

"I really like you, Luke," I whispered as he wiped my tears away.

"I realy like  you too, Liv," he said, "So, you still want that lip piercing?"

"Yeah," I replied and nodded my head.

"Come on then," He said and grabbed my hand.

We intertwined our fingers and walked towards the tattoo and piercing shop. By now everyone was gone and I felt a lot better. I don't know if it was being with Luke or not being with Michael but I felt a lot better.

We entered the shop and sat on the black leather sofa in the corner of the room, waiting for our turn. While we were waiting, I just stared at the walls, admiring the tattoo designs and the fascinating artwork.

Finally it was our turn, they said Luke and I could get ours done at the same time since we were together. They told us to sit in big leather chairs, like the ones you sit in when you go to the hair dressers. The girl that was doing my piercing wiped my lipstick off and put antiseptic on the area which I was getting pierced. Then she got a needle and attached the black ring which I chose and put it through my lip. And oh my god it hurt! She gave me some stuff so I could clean the piercing everyday so it doesn't get infected.

Luke was done before me and was waiting on the sofa for me. He had the exact same piercing as me, we looked like twins right now.

"Where do you wanna go now?" He asked as we walked out of the shop.

"I'm hungry but we can't eat so I don't know," I sighed, "And I really don't want to see Michael right now either,"

"Well, maybe we can have a look in some music stores until we have to meet them?" He suggested.

"Okay" I smiled and took hold of Luke's hand as we walked to the music store across the mall.