Twenty One

Liv POV

We arrived at the party, there was a lot of people there. The house was full and there was even people outside. I don't even know what we're doing here because the only one who can legally drink is Ashton. Michael grabbed my hand as we got out the car. We all walked into the house which smelled like alcohol and sweaty teenagers. The music was blasting and I we had to shout to hear each other. I let go of Michael's hand as Bailey pulled me towards a big group of people, Calum following.

"I think I just saw Niall Horan!" She squealed.

"Oh my god!" I squealed back. She pulled me towards him, trying to run in her heels.

"Hey, Niall?" She said, tapping his shoulder.

"Uh, hey?" He replied, turning around to face us.

"Umm, we're here with five seconds of summer," I began.

"Oh right! You must be Liv and Bailey," He replied.

"Yeah, I'm Bailey," Bailey smiled.

"I'm Liv," I added.

"And I'm Niall," He laughed.

"We know who you are, we're huge One Direction fans!" Bailey squealed.

"Really?" He asked, "Would you like a picture?"

"Oh my god! Yes please!!" We both replied, pulling out our phones. We got our pictures taken and he followed us on twitter.

"So, where are the boys?" Niall asked

"Umm, Calum was following us but I don't know where he went and Luke Mikey and Ash went in the opposite direction," I replied.

"Well lets go find them!" He yelled, taking the lead. We walked into the kitchen where the One Direction boys and Luke, Calum, Ashton and Mikey were.

"Niall!" They all shouted, throwing their hands in the air.

"Hey," He replied with a wave. I walked over to Michael and he put his arm around my waist, Luke doing the same to Bailey.

"So, you must be Liv and Bailey," Louis said.

"Y-yeah, I'm L-Liv," I stammered.

Oh my god I'm talking to Louis Tomlinson!

"I'm Louis but I guess you already knew that," He laughed.

"Uh, yeah," I mumbled, feeling Michael tighten his grip around my waist.

"I'm Bailey," She waved.

"We're One Direction!" Harry yelled.

"They know who we are," Liam laughed.

"Sorry," Harry replied, sarcasm in his voice.

"Anyway, are you girls coming on tour with us?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah," Bailey replied as I was unable to speak.

"Cool," Zayn added. Louis was now staring at me and Michael was obviously getting jealous because he was now holding my hand so Louis could see.

"So, are you excited about coming on the Take Me Home tour with us?" Louis asked, looking away from me.

"Yeah, It's going to be great!" Calum replied.

"What countries will we be going to?" Ashton asked

"America, Europe, UK and Australia/New Zealand," Liam replied.

"Oh okay," Ash said, grabbing a drink from the table. He drank it all and grabbed another one.

"Come on Liv, I'm bored lets dance," Bailey said as she pulled me towards all the other dancing bodies and out the door.