Forty Four

~Five Months Later~

It's been five months since I moved back to Australia and today Michael, Luke, Calum, Ashton and Mikaela come back. It's been so long since I've seen them and it's just not the same when I talk to them over Skype. I can't wait to see them again, we're leaving for the airport now. Sarah let us take her car since Abbey has her license and can drive, also there wasn't enough space for seven of us to fit in the car. I keep saying it's a car but it's more like a small van. Why am I talking to myself in my head?

I walked out to the van with Abbey behind me and got into the front passenger seat, putting my seat belt over the small bump on my stomach. I can't wait until she's born she's making me eat everything, especially Vegemite. Oh yeah, I went for my first scan last week and found out I was having a baby girl. I told Michael and he said he would teach her how to play guitar and he would take her on tour to see the world.

"We're here!" Abbey squealed, making me laugh and get even more excited than I already was.

We both walked towards the entrance of the airport where fans were waiting for the boys to come out. We pushed past them and waited next to the glass doors where they would be coming out of any time now. I'm so excited to see Michael, I can't even stand still. I can't believe I've lasted five months without seeing him in person, I would never have thought I would have lasted in a long distance relationship.

"There they are!" Abbey squealed, pointing towards a group of people which consisted of: Four security guards, Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood, Ashton Irwin, Michael Clifford and Mikaela Clifford. I noticed Michael first, One because he started running towards me even though one of the security guards told him not to and two because of his bright red hair. Yes, he dyed his hair again.

Once Michael reached me he wrapped his arms around me and lifted me off the floor, spinning me around. He eventually put me down and pressed his lips against mine which ended up turning into a long passionate kiss.

"The first one hasn't even been born yet, we don't need another one," Calum said, making us laugh.

Michael took my hand and we walked towards the exit of the airport with the others, Michael stopping every so often to take pictures with fans. One we reached the car Ashton sat in the passenger seat next to Abbey who was driving, Calum and Mikaela sat in the two seats in the middle, leaving me to sit in between Michael and Luke in the back. Throughout the whole car journey, Michael had his arm over my shoulder with my head resting on his shoulder.

Luke and I hadn't talked about my 'situation' with Michael, but he seemed to be okay with it as we were talking as if we were best friends again and there was no awkwardness between us. I'm glad that we never talked about it properly as it would end up in an argument and I would probably start crying again.

It didn't take long to get to Sarah' house since the airport wasn't that far away. As soon as Abbey stopped the car everyone got out and ran inside the house, not bothering to take their things with them.

"I haven't seen you in so long, I missed you," Sarah exclaimed when the boys entered the house.

"Yeah, they missed you too and we're going upstairs," Abbey and I said, pushing everyone towards the stairs.

"You're so rude," Mikaela laughed once we got upstairs.

"Yeah, yeah," Abbey rolled her eyes at her, making everyone laugh.

"So, we're staying here?" Calum asked, sitting on Bailey's desk in the corner of the room.

"Well I guess so but there's only this room and a spare on that Abbey's staying in," I answered him, sitting next to Michael on the bed.

"Well I could go back to my house with my mum and Bai-" He started but realized that Bailey was no longer here.

"No, we'll find a way to fit all of us in this house," I promised and he nodded his head. "Now, I don't know about you but this one is hungry," I laughed, putting my hands on my stomach.

"PIZZA!" Michael yelled and we all agreed.

I went downstairs to get my phone where I left it on charge to find Sarah about to leave the house. I noticed that they boys' and Mikaela's suitcases were in the sitting room, Sarah also had a suitcase and her handbag. When she saw me she ran out of the door and into her car, leaving a piece of paper on the table next to the door. I was frozen, I couldn't move from my spot. I just saw my best-friends mum running away. Why? Why wait until everyone else came back?

Once I found the strength to move I walked towards the table where the piece of paper was, I picked it up and found it was a note.

To whoever found this note,
I'm sorry that I left, I have no reason to stay if my daughter is not here with me. I only stayed until the boys came back because I wanted to make sure that Bailey was diffidently not coming back. I have a place to stay but I do not wish to tell you where. Tell Bailey that I'm sorry for not staying. Tell Liv and Michael that I wish the best for them and their baby. I'm sorry I couldn't have stayed longer and found out what you did whilst you were on tour for six months. I'll miss you lots and I love you, don't forget that.

Sarah x

What? How could she leave? So now not only my mum and dad, but my best friends mum has left also. I guess it's just another thing to add to my list of why my life is so messed up. I threw the paper across the room in anger and slid down the wall, beginning to cry. My soft sobs filled the empty downstairs of the house. I then heard someone walking down the stairs, I felt them sitting next to my and wrapping their arms around me. I recognized the arms, they belonged to Michael.

"What happened?" He asked me, no louder than a whisper.

"S-Sarah, s-she left," I answered, wiping my eyes with one hand and pointing to the paper on the floor with the other.

"It's okay, you're gonna be fine," He promised, kissing my head and helping me to my feet. "So, that pizza?"

"Yeah, let me get my phone," I laughed, wiping my eyes again.

"I'll get everyone else," He said and I walked across the room to get my phone from the coffee table in the sitting room.

I ordered pizza for everyone as they all piled into the sitting room. I guessed that Michael told them about Sarah leaving because they we're all telling me how sorry they were for me. I literally hate the word 'sorry' now, too many people have said it to me and it's just annoying me.

I sighed as I heard the doorbell, taking the money from the coffee table and standing up to answer the door. I gave the boy the money and took the pizza from him, placing it on the table in front of everyone else.

I sat back down next to Michael and took a slice of pizza from the box. His arm went over my shoulder as we watched 'American Horror Story', I don't think the boys were enjoying it as much as Mikaela, Abbey and I were as they kept talking over it. I wasn't bothered by it as much as Abbey and Mikaela were because I was tired and I just wanted to sleep. So that's what I did, I rested my head on Michael's chest and closed my eyes.