Chapter Nineteen - Serafina

My mouth parts and with a snap of my jaws, I capture his bottom lip between my teeth. I pull him in with a swift tug. Those dark eyes are heavy, lids closing as he watches me. I press my lips to his neck. He has tattoos that sneak up from his shirt collar, something that looks like black smoke swirling across his skin. I don't really care what they are right now, but I'm using them as an outline for my tongue.

He groans, sending strong hands gliding down my body. For a moment, I remember his words- I like girls with tits. A beat of self consciousness ripples through me, but I can't let it stop me. I won't let it stop me.

With hungry eyes, he pulls back. That black shirt rips up over his head, exposing his hard body to me. He's nothing but ink and lean muscle. He calls me kitten, so I'll act like one. My little claws rake down his chest before I tug him back to me.

Like velvet meeting stone, the soft tip of my tongue traces his hard body. "You're a king?" I whisper, flicking my tongue against his collar bone. "Then show me."

He descends on me. His kisses are nothing but bruising, driven solely by need. Our mouths gnash together, bodies grinding the same way. We only part so he can pull my shirt off too.

Keeping myself pressed firmly against his chest to hide my insecurities, I roll my hips forward, pressing his hard length to me through his jeans. Is it wrong to want him inside of me? Chancing a look up at him, his eyes are hooded and heavy with desire. He has a look on his face that I think that devil also wears.

People think of Satan as a demon. No. He's the prince of darkness. He comes in the night promising everything you ever wanted. That's what makes him so terrifying. We're all easily ensnared by our desires. And right now, I'm a slave to mine.