Chapter Twenty - Kingston

She presses those plump lips to the curve of my neck and my hands squeeze her ass just a little tighter. When she parts her lips, I think she's going to suck, but instead she bites down. Gentle at first, but then she sinks those teeth in deep.

Bad fucking girl.

I fist her dark hair into my hand and pull her head back slowly. When my eyes meet hers, they're so full of desire. It's that same look she had on stage.

Need.

Want.

Passion.

My cock stiffens, pressing against us both like it's a magnet we're stuck to.

"What are you going to do to me?" her question begs for the truth and that's what I give her.

Keeping my fist in her hair, I release some of the tension, bringing her closer to me. Resting my lips on her temples, I whisper her answer. "I'm going to use you. Every part of you. Every hole and every inch of your body will be mine."

She doesn't tense. She doesn't swallow. She doesn't show any fear. That's because she doesn't have any. I can see it in her eyes. This girl is pure danger. I know it, because I have it in me too, and fuck if it doesn't make my dick throb.

Capturing her mouth again, I lift her up until her little ass fills my palms. She's above me slightly, looking down with those whiskey eyes. Her slim arms link around my neck and I suck the tender flesh where her neck meets her shoulder. A tiny moan escapes and I suck harder. Her long fingers tense in my hair and I bite down, marking her just like she marked me.

She pulls my hair and I groan. "Don't think that's enough to make me stop," I growl, licking over her bite.

Harder now, she pulls me up, forcing me to look at her. "Did I say I wanted you to fucking stop?" Her lips crash against mine.

I can hardly think, the need to be inside her is overwhelming. Loosening the button on her denim shorts, I hold her up with one arm around her back.

The door flings wide, and I ignore it. My guys have seen me fuck before. I don't care who's around- nothing stops me from getting what I want. The little silver button on her shorts pops off, rolling across the floor. I start to reach down for my own, and that's when I see her. My little bad girl is glaring over my shoulder, legs locked around my waist, staring down whoever dares to disturb us.

"We're fucking busy," she drawls, giving them a look of death.

I smirk and undo my pants. Spinning around as my jeans hang low, I slowly face the idiot who's still here. Turns out, that idiot is my brother.

"King," he emphasizes, cocking a brow.

"Cockblock?" I say in the same shitty tone, while Serafina sucks on my earlobe.

He lowers his head, looking up at me with annoyance. I know what he's thinking. Why am I about to fuck Serafina Markovic? Because good pussy is good pussy.

Crew's nostrils flare. "A word?"

"Word," I nod and turn my attention back to my next meal. Her skin is softer than any woman's should be, her body warm and willing. Pressed this close to my chest, I can feel her little heart fluttering. Because she's a fucking badass, she doesn't let him stop us. Her hand comes down between our bodies, rubbing my shaft over my boxer briefs.

Crew has the gall to huff. Enraged, my eyes flick up to his. "Spit it the fuck out, Lock."

He glares at me. "Not in front of her," he chews each word.

Serafina sits up, twisting in my arms. She pins him with a look and says, "tell my fucking father I said hi."

I look between the two of them, then toss her down on the red leather sofa. "Be good," I point before leaving with Crew.