Chapter Twenty Seven - Serafina

I wake up in the dark face to face with a demon. Somehow, our bodies have pressed themselves to one another. Chests together, his arm lays like a weight around me.

Fucking is fine, but this is where I draw the line. Snuggling is for people with feelings. I don't have those.

He really might be a vampire because he doesn't even seem to be breathing. His strong jaw ticks when I pull away. Gripping me tighter, he pulls me back in.

"Falling already, my king?" I snicker beneath my breath.

One eye flicks open and he rouses from his slumber. "Going somewhere?" he runs a hand down my naked body and I realize I must have fallen asleep after our sex fest.

His hand stops at the curve of my hip and he reaches around, moving in between my thighs. A strong thumb parts me, rubbing against my folds as he rests back down against the pillow. Closing his eyes, he toys with me, growing my wetness.

"Kingston?" I whimper, running my hands up his shirt and over his firm chest.

"Mm?" he asks dreamily.

His thumb slips inside, and I suck in a harsh breath. "Use me," I whisper, pressing my lips to his.

"Always, kisa," he mumbles, pulling me deeper into him.

I wake up the next morning, body sore and still pressed to his chest. Looking up, there's a ghost of a smile on his lips. Good. Keeping falling, King, and don't stop until you're right where I want you.