Chapter Twenty Nine - Kingston

Ankles now healed. She walks beside me as we weave through the compound. This place is insane- exactly the way I want it. Music blares inside and out. We pass Bo, cutting up lines of coke on the coffee table. Two club girls are going at it in the next room while Snake and Expo watch. And Serafina is unphased.

Head held high, she walks through like she owns the place. She doesn't second glance the drugs. Those round eyes linger on the two girls on the couch for a minute, though. I smack her ass, and she smirks over at me.

Bad girl.

It's chaos here, and she's the beauty in the center of it. No girl I've ever brought here has been able to handle it- or me. They don't want this life. They want puppies and babies and all that other bullshit. I want tequila, bikes, and now looking sideways at Serafina... fuck, what do I want?

Running my hand up her back, I hold her neck just under her hair. She flicks those whiskey eyes my way, but doesn't say a word. "Come on, kisa," I guide her toward the garage.

"What's this?" she asks, eyeing me suspiciously.

I take her new helmet from her hands and pull it on over her head. Seeing her standing there like a biker queen hardens my dick. I adjust myself and sit down, starting my Harley up with a rumble.

Without prompting, she throws one leg over the bike, sitting behind me. Her thighs hug my hips and her arms lock around my chest. There's something comfortable about having her behind me.

We ride off to the east, sun melting in the sky behind us.