4. Drunk

Jimin was looking for his cousin, but he couldn't find him in a crowd of people. The only individual he saw was Namjoon, who was having a conversation with someone. Jimin wouldn't want to bother them, but he had no choice, so he dashed over to Namjoon to seek assistance with Taehyung.

Jimin patted Namjoon's shoulder while his head hung low.

"Hyung, excuse me." Jimin said, as Namjoon and Yoongi glanced at him puzzled.

Yoongi, on the other hand, was amazed by the younger man in front of him.

"What is it?" Namjoon inquired. Jimin was going to speak but was cut off by Yoongi.

"Who is he?"

"Oh, he's Park Jimin, CEO of Park Airlines." Namjoon responded.

"Jimin, this is Jeon Yoongi from Jeon Tech." Namjoon added.

Jimin smiled at Yoongi with his eyes almost shut, making the older man blush at Jimin's cuteness. Yoongi just nodded, still eyeing the boy in front of him. 

"He looks like a mochi." he thought to himself as he smirked at his own thoughts. Jimin saw Yoongi smirk, making him blush as well.

"Hey Jimin, what happened?" Namjoon asked. 

"Oh yeah, Hyung." Jimin said as he lowered his head again. 

"T-Taehyung, he's drunk." Jimin whispered.

"What?!! How? Didn't Jin say no more drinks fo-, Park Jimin? What did you do?" Namjoon said, making Jimin pout.

"Mr. Jeon, excuse us, please." Namjoon said. Yoongi just nodded, never leaving his gaze on Jimin, who's pouting, which Yoongi finds adorable. Namjoon and Jimin bowed before turning their backs at Yoongi. 

"Where is he?" Namjoon asked. 

"Liquor corner." 

"I'll go with him, look for Jin and Bogum." Namjoon commanded, to which the younger person immediately complied.

After a couple of minutes, Jimin finally saw Bogum and Jin together, as the two were also looking for them. 

"Hyung." Jimin called. 

"Where's Joonie and Taetae?" Jin asked. Jimin smiled awkwardly before answering.

"Uhmm. Hyung, Taehyung is... uhmm." 

"What happened?" Bogum and Jin asked, worried in unison.

"Uhm, he's drunk as fuck." Jimin responded.

"Oh my god!" 

"Where is he?" Bogum asked, worried, to his fiancé. 

"He's at the liquor corner. I already asked Namjoon Hyung to go there." Jimin answered.

"Park Jimin. We will talk about it tomorrow." Bogum said, making Jimin pout. The three then walked towards the liquor corner, where they saw Namjoon. 

"Where's Tae?" Jin asked. 

"Babe, he wasn't in here when I arrived." Namjoon answered.

"Oh gosh! Let's find him." 

"The three of us roam around the hall, Bo look for him in the comfort room." Jin said. Everyone nodded before carrying out the instructions.

Jungkook, on the other hand, went to Jennie after Jin and him bid their goodbyes. In a couple of minutes, he excused himself, as he needed to go to the bathroom. 

The moment he stepped into the cubicle, he heard the bathroom door slam open, and a boy rushed to the cubicle next to Jungkook. He then heard someone vomiting as if he were going to throw his liver out.

"Pal, are you okay there?" Jungkook asked as he zipped his pants. The guy in the other cubicle didn't answer as he continued to vomit. Jungkook opened the door to the cubicle he used, then went to the sink to wash his hands.

The guy continued to vomit while crying. Jungkook was worried about him, so he tried to knock on the door but received no response. 

"Hey bro, do you have someone with you? At least tell me your name so I can help you." Jungkook asked. 

"I'm o-" Before the man finished his sentence, Bogum stormed inside the comfort room. 

"Babe, are you here?" Bogum asked.

"I'm here, babe." Taehyung responded before he threw up once again.

"Your boyfriend has been throwing up for a couple of minutes now." Jungkook said to Bogum as he stepped aside, so Bogum was the one standing in front of the cubicle where Taehyung is. 

"He's my fiancé, and thank you for trying to assist him." Bogum said. 

"No worries. Have to go. Mr..?" 

"Bogum. Park Bogum. Thank you again, Mr.?" 

"Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook." 

"I have to go. Take care of your fiancé." Jungkook said before leaving the bathroom to give the two a little privacy and give attention to his whining girlfriend.

" Jungkook said before leaving the bathroom to give the two a little privacy and give attention to his whining girlfriend

◽◽◽◽◽