14. Low tolerance

Jungkook, meet my brother, Taehyung." Jin said, and Jungkook smiled at the dumbfounded Taehyung before he greeted him.

"Hi Taehyung, nice meeting you." Jungkook said, approaching Taehyung before extending his hand for a handshake. Taehyung was hesitant at first but took Jungkook's hand nonetheless.

"Likewise." Taehyung answered, retrieving his hand. 

"Have a seat, I prepared dinner for us." Taehyung added before he took the box of cheesecake and placed it in the cake fridge.

"Have a seat, Jungkook." Jin said, gesturing with his hand on the chair beside him. 

Jungkook immediately sat in the chair where Jin gestured, while Taehyung sat on the other side of Jin and across Jungkook.

"Thank you for inviting me, hyung." Jungkook said to Jin before they began eating.

The three of them started enjoying the food Taehyung had prepared while Jungkook and Jin were having a conversation. Taehyung sometimes joins them, but most of the time, he's in his own thoughts.

15 minutes had passed when Namjoon arrived. He pecked Jin's lips and caressed Taehyung's hair. 

"Jungkook, this is my husband Namjoon. Babe, this Jungkook, CEO of Jeon Tech," Jin introduces. 

Jungkook stood up and extended his hand once again, which Namjoon took before he sat on the other end of the table, facing Jin.

"Is that seafood pesto?" Namjoon asked. 

"Oh my god, babe. I'm sorry, I asked Taehyung to cook seafood pesto. I totally forgot you don't like seafood," Jin said, panicking. 

"I'll just cook some-" Jin said, but immediately got cut off by Taehyung. 

"It's okay, Hyung. I cooked chicken pesto for Namjoon Hyung, I'll just get it." Taehyung responded. 

"Wow! Thank you, Taetae. You're very considerate." Namjoon said with a content smile on his lips, popping out his dimples.

"Thank you, dear!" Jin said, causing Taehyung to smile.

Taehyung stood up and turned his back to get the chicken pesto he cooked for Namjoon. Jungkook gulped when he saw Taehyung's long, delicate legs. Taehyung's skin looks soft, and the younger one also has thick thighs, just like Jungkook preferred. 

"You have a kink with thighs, huh?" Jin whispered, causing Jungkook to choke on his own siliva and feel embarrassed because he doesn't know how long he's been starting at Taehyung's legs. 

"What? Hyung no. I just.. uhm.. his jacket is so cute." Jungkook lied. Of course he has a thing for thighs—thick thighs, to be exact—and that's why he likes Jennie's legs so much. It's just that he preferred long legs, just like Taehyung has. 

"Wait till you see his ass," Jin whispered again, causing Jungkook to choke once more.

"Hyung, I have a girlfriend." Jungkook stated.

And as if on cue, Taehyung leaned forward to get the chicken pesto on the oven, giving Jungkook a perfect view of his huge, rounded ass. 

"Fuck!" Jungkook mentally cursed at the inviting view Taehyung was unintentionally giving him.

If Jungkook is being honest, he would tell Jin that he totally agrees with Taehyung's peaches. Why? Because he loves asses too, so much—more than boobies. And for the record, he wished that his girlfriend had the same perfect ass as Taehyung.

Jungkook got interrupted by his own thoughts when he heard Taehyung talk.

"You guys okay?" Taehyung asked, looking at Jungkook, whose cheeks were as red as tomatoes.

"Of course, dear. Have a seat and let's continue eating." Jin said, smiling sweetly.

Taehyung then went back to where he was seated and continued to eat. 

"By the way, Mr. Jeon, did your brother Yoongi tell you that he's working at my company now?" Namjoon asked.

"Just call me Jungkook, Mr. Kim. And yes, he actually said that he will work for your company. He's really passionate when it comes to music." Jungkook answered.

"He's really great at producing music. I think he will succeed in this industry." Namjoon responded.

"I'm happy he finally followed what he really wanted to do. Besides, Suran also works for your company, so I think Yoongi would really enjoy his new working place." Jungkook added.

"She is. But I think they've decided to keep their relationship private. They really are professional when they're at work." Namjoon answered. 

Everyone continues having their dinner while conversing, although there are pauses, but it seems like they have a lot to talk about.

"Why are we eating without wine?" Namjoon asked, calling one of their maids for wine.

In a couple of minutes, the maid went back holding an expensive wine. She carefully poured the wine into a wine glass and handed it to Namjoon, then did the same for Jin. The maid was about to pour a glass for Jungkook, but he respectfully declined.

"You don't like wine? Do you prefer something to drink?" Jin asked.

"No, it's okay, Hyung. I actually have a low tolerance for alcohol, and I had to drive back home. Maybe some other time." Jungkook stated, a bit embarrassed.

"It's okay. I don't want you to have an accident. Taehyung has a low tolerance for alcohol as well. So I have forbid him from drinking ever since he had a car accident three years ago."

Taehyung sighed, but not because he remembered the accident, definitely not. But he sighed because he remembered that he married the man sitting in front of him three years ago. His eyes widen upon realizing something.

"Hyung, can you remember when that happened?" Taehyung asked. 

"Of course I do! How can I not when I almost lost you?" Jin answered. 

"The exact date?" Taehyung asked again.

"January 26, 2020" Jin and Namjoon said in sync.

"That's the same date I got married!" Taehyung thought to himself, then he looked at Jungkook, who seemed to be in deep thought.

"What? I didn't do anything." Jungkook said. 

"Sure." Taehyung responded.

Jungkook raised his eyebrow, confused about the sudden change in attitude of Taehyung. 

"I shouldn't let you go to Nami Island alone that time." Jin said, feeling sad as he remembered the accident.

"Nami Island? I think I was there on that date." Jungkook said, remembering that day. 

"Oh, I remember! I heard the next day that I got really drunk and there was an accident near where I stayed. What happened?" Jungkook asked. 

"He's so drunk—really drunk—that he even doesn't remember what he did before the accident happened." Jin said.

"Make sense. Even I, most of the time, wasn't able to remember the things I do when I get drunk. Having a low tolerance for alcohol sucks." Jungkook stated.

"So he doesn't remember as well." Taehyung thought to himself before he sighed once again.

" Taehyung thought to himself before he sighed once again

◽◽◽◽◽