6. 01-26

Jin heads out of the mansion first, as he has a meeting at 10 in the morning. Jungkook will be at their company at one in the afternoon. 

On the other hand, Taehyung went to the registry office to get a certification of no impediment or simply a document that stated that he's single and eligible to get married.

In the afternoon, Jin was sitting on his swivel chair, reviewing some documents for the opening of their new mall overseas. He was focused on every detail when his secretary informed him that Mr. Jeon had already arrived.

"Mr. Jeon, it was nice seeing you again." Jin said as he walked towards Jungkook for a handshake, which the other gladly took.

"Just call me Jungkook, Mr. Kim" Jungkook said with a smile on his face.

"Then just call me Jin hyung."

"Take a seat." 

The two sit across from each other. They started talking about business, of course, about their partnership and how they would endorse each other.

An hour had passed when Jungkook's phone started vibrating. Jungkook excused himself and answered the phone. When he tapped the answer button, loud shouting was heard—even Jin heard it.

"Jeon Jungkook! Where are you? I'm in your office!" 

"Babe, I'm sorry, I'm at Kim Corp. I messaged you that I would be having a meeting with the CEO, remember?" 

"And did you read my message? I bet not!" Jennie said, irritated. 

"Babe, can you calm down? I'll call you later. I love you." 

"What the hell! I swear to Go-" Jennie wasn't able to complete her sentence as Jungkook had already ended the call.

"I'm sorry about that, Jin Hyung," Jungkook said as he smiled awkwardly. 

"Your girlfriend is unbelievable. I'm sorry, I'm just a bit straight-forward most of the time." Jin said before rolling his eyes.

"That's okay. Sometimes I can't handle her attitude anymore, but what can I say? I guess I'm just really in love with her." Jungkook said, and Jin just shrugged his broad shoulders, refusing to talk badly about the girl.

"Love is love, I guess. How many years have you been together?" Jin asked as the two were already comfortable with each other. 

"Going 7 this year,"

"Wow! And you haven't proposed yet?" Jin asked, his eyes widening. 

"I'm still waiting for the right time," Jungkook answered as he arranged the papers on top of the glass table. 

"It's always the right time if you truly love your partner, Jeon." Seokjin said, smiling at the younger. 

"My brother will be getting married next year, and they've been together for just three years." Jin added. 

"Wow! Just 3 years and they already decided to get married? I guess they really get along with each other." Jungkook said, crossing his legs and leaning against the backrest of the soft pink couch.

"You can say that. Anyway they've been friends since they were little kids. My brother will be here later. I'll introduce you to him if you're still here" Jin added while Jungkook just nodded. The two then continue to discuss about their partnership.

"You can say that. Anyway, they've been friends since they were little kids. My brother will be here later. I'll introduce you to him if you're still here," Jin added, while Jungkook just nodded. The two then continue to discuss the partnership between their companies.

Taehyung, on the other hand, arrived at the registry office at exactly 1 in the afternoon because he was stuck in traffic. Taehyung sighed, trying his best not to burst into tears out of annoyance. 

He immediately filled out the form, went back to his seat to calm his irritation, and decided to call his fiancé. Couple of rings, and Bogum immediately answered the call. 

"Hi, babe! How are you?" Bogum asked. Taehyung just sighed, making his fiancé worry.

"Is there something wrong, baby?" Bogum asked. 

"Nothing, babe. I'm just annoyed at the moment." 

"Why? Something bad happened?" 

"I just arrived at the registry office because I was stuck in traffic." Taehyung stated. 

"I really want to see you right now. How are your lips pouting." Bogum said, making Taehyung giggle. 

"You know me so well," Taehyung said before rolling his eyes as if his fiancé could see it.

"Have you eaten?" Taehyung asked.

"uhmmm" 

"You didn't! Didn't I tell you not to skip meals? What do you want to eat? I'll have it delivered," Taehyung said as he opened his Panda Express app on his iPad.

"Well, I really missed your cooking, babe." 

"I will cook for you tomorrow and deliver it myself, I promise." Taehyung said, blushing. 

The two talk few more minutes until it was Taehyung's turn on the counter. Taehyung told Bogum to eat his lunch first once it arrives and he will just update him once he's done with his appointment.

After handing the form to the lady, Taehyung waited another few minutes until the employee called him to give his certificate. 

"Mr. Kim Taehyung?" The employee asked. Taehyung stood, went in front of the employee, and sat across from her.

"Is it done?" Taehyung asked, showing his boxy smile to the girl as he sat on the chair across from her. 

"Yes, Mr. Kim, however, upon checking, you've been married for 3 years now." the girl stated.

"Excuse me?! No, I haven't! Have you checked all the information I provided?" 

"Of course, sir." the girl responded.

Taehyung got irritated again as to what nonsense she was talking about. He's not yet married, and he was sure about that. 

"Can I talk to you, manager? Please, I'm running out of patience." Taehyung said as his face turned red in anger.

The girl stood up and called someone in a higher position than hers to handle the situation. A few more minutes, and a guy sat on the chair and assisted Taehyung's concern. 

"Good afternoon, Mr. Kim. Our employee told me about the situation. By the way, my name is Joshua." the guy said calmly.

"You've mentioned that you're not yet married, but in our system, I can see that you've been married since January 26, 2021." Joshua said, and Taehyung just rolled his eyes before speaking once again. 

"That's impossible!" Taehyung said as he tried to think of that day. There was silence between the two until Taehyung remembered where he was that month of the year.

"That's really impossible. I was on Nami Island that month," 

"Exactly, Mr. Kim. The place where you got married stated here was on Nami Island, Chuncheon." 

"What the hell!" Taehyung said as he peered through the screen of the computer. He checked all the information, and everything was correct. 

He sat back on the chair in disbelief and anger. How come he's married? He can't remember walking down the aisle, he can't remember a memorable event like that. He can't remember who he married. 

"Oh yes, by the way, is it Park Bogum? The man I married?" Taehyung asked.

"But that's impossible! We started dating in June of 2020." Taehyung thought to himself but he was interrupted by his deep thoughts when Joshua talked again.

"No, sir, your husband for three years is... 

"Mr. Jeon Jungkook, Mr. Jeon"

 Jeon"

◽◽◽◽◽

Wuhooo! It's Mr. Jeon for you Taehyung,
not Mr. Park. 😉

Any thoughts about the story? 😊