42. Jin Hyung

A week has passed, and it's already the weekend. The whole week, Taehyung and Jungkook became closer to each other, like they were indeed a lovely couple. Jungkook already knows the password for Taehyung's phone, which is the same as Jungkook's. Kissing each other on the cheek and hugging became a habit. They also decide to sleep in one room. They basically become like a normal real couple, except for having sex and saying I love you to each other.

Taehyung woke up earlier than Jungkook; he pecked Jungkook's cheek first before he went to the bathroom and prepared for his departure, going back to Kim's mansion and staying there for two days.

After taking a bath, he dried himself and went to their walk-in closet. He put on black lace lingerie and wrapped his hair with a towel. He then applies his favorite vanilla-scented lotion only to his underwear.

"Love are you st- shit!"

"Oh my god!!"

Taehyung screamed when Jungkook walked inside the walk-in closet, only to find Taehyung almost naked, if not because of his black underwear.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I didn't know you're changing," Jungkook yelled from their room.

The two were severely blushing as Jungkook shook his head, trying to remove the image of Taehyung from his mind. But he just couldn't. His tiny waist, his cute little tummy, his exposed chest and collar bones, how his black underwear hugged his huge ass, how sinful his position was bending as he applied the lotion to his long, honey legs. Everything was so hard to erase.

"Fuck!" Jungkook groaned.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean too," Jungkook yelled again as he hurried his way to the bathroom to have a quick shower, hoping it would help the growing heat crawling up inside his body.

Taehyung, on the other hand, was still blushing. He didn't think that Jungkook would wake up early since he doesn't have to go to work.

"Shit! He might think I did that on purpose," Taehyung murmured as he put on his blue jeans and white plain shirt.

"No. It's okay. He's my husband," Taehyung thought to himself as he tried to calm himself.

He stayed inside their walk-in closet, trying to calm himself before he faced Jungkook.

A few more minutes later, when Jungkook finished taking a shower, he was about to dry himself, but to his luck, he forgot to bring his towel inside. And to sum up, there's no more clean towel available in the drawer since it's already in the dirty laundry.

Jungkook sighed before he walked out of the bathroom naked, thinking that Taehyung had already left.

Jungkook slowly opened the door, and thankfully no one was there, so he walked towards their room in all his glory when Taehyung popped out of the walk-in closet.

"Oh my god!!!"

"Ahhh Tae!"

The two yelled in unison, but neither of them turned their backs. Taehyung's hands were covering his mouth instead of his eyes, while Jungkook's hands were on his chest instead of covering his dick that was standing tall and proud.

"Oh my god! Should I turn around?" Taehyung said, eyes glued on Jungkook's toned chest down to the older man's visible V line and to his hard-standing cock.

"Oh fuck. Of course I should! No. I'll be leaving instead," Taehyung said as he rushed towards the door, but he remembered he forgot his bag, so he went back to the walk-in closet carrying his bag, then hurried his way out.

"See you, Kookie Hyung," Taehyung said without looking at Jungkook before he stormed out of the room, making Jungkook laugh. 

"Oh my god, that was fucking massive. What? Oh my god, Jeon Taehyung, what are you talking about? Jeon, what now? Ahh!!" Taehyung mumbled to himself as he walked down the stairs to his car and drove out of their house, going to Kim's mansion.

Jungkook, on the other hand, fixed the problem Taehyung caused. As he pumped his dick, he was thinking of Taehyung's body. How nice it would feel inside his husband!

"Ahhhh! Fuck baby. uuuhhmmm," Jungkook moaned as he came. His warm seeds were dripping down his hand, and his whole body was shaking as he rode his orgasm.

Jungkook cleaned himself and put on some decent clothes. He decided to visit his parents house and stay there until Taehyung went back from Kim's mansion. 

When Taehyung arrived, he was welcomed by his brother, who hugged him tightly.

"Oh my god, baby! I missed you!" Jin exclaimed as he pecked Taehyung's cheek. 

"I missed you more, Hyung. Where's Namjoon Hyung, by the way?" Taehyung asked. 

"Japan. He went there for business," Jin answered. 

"When is he coming back?" Taehyung asked as they walked inside the spacious living room.

"Tomorrow he will be here." 

"Let's have dinner tomorrow. I'll invite Jimin," Taehyung said. 

The whole day, Taehyung and Jin enjoyed their time together. They ate a lot, and they stayed at the pool area for two hours as they talked about random things. They took a nap in Jin and Namjoon's room, cuddling each other like old times. When they woke up, they had dinner and went to the movie theater to watch romantic movies while having ice cream and pizza.

Taehyung, of course, didn't forget to update and message Jungkook. The two keep messaging each other as if they haven't seen each other for a long time, and despite the awkward situation earlier, they remained as is with each other.

"Hey! Put down your phone. It's my time. Can you tell Bogum not to interrupt us?" Jin stated. 

Taehyung bit his lower lip as he felt the guilt once again. Aside from the fact that it's not Bogum who he was texting, he didn't even message Bogum for a few days, and his fiancé didn't even know that he went home. 

Taehyung then locked his phone and laid his head on top of his brother's lap. Jin immediately ran his fingers on Taehyung's soft lock, gently brushing it with his fingers.

"Hyung," Taehyung called. His eyes were on the ceiling, intentionally not looking at his brother.

"Is there something wrong?" Jin asked. 

"I have a question," Taehyung said, eyes still glued to the ceiling. 

"Ask away, baby."

"What if you made a huge mistake before and only found it now? Then you decided to make it right, but instead you fucked up big time?" Taehyung asked. Jin tilts his head to the side, as he's not following what his brother said. 

"What? I didn't get that." 

"W-what if... what if I'm cheating?" 

"Are you????!!" Jin asked as he stopped caressing Taehyung's hair. 

"I'm just asking, Hyung," Taehyung answered, avoiding Jin's eyes.

"I would be mad, of course, Kim Taehyung," Jin answered as he gently punched Taehyung's chest. The younger man just giggled before he asked again. 

"But what if I love this man more than I have ever loved Bo? What if I feel safe and protected around him? What if I feel happier with him than with Bogum?" Taehyung asked, making the two of them sighed. 

"Of course you love the other man more than your fiancé. You wouldn't cheat if you loved Bogum enough in the first place. But I don't tolerate cheating, Tae. You're mature enough to know what's the right thing to do," Jin answered.

"So I should choose Bogum?" Taehyung asked, finally looking at Jin and waiting for his answer. 

"You should choose who you really love, even if it's the other guy. But then again, you should end things with Bo first. You would hurt him, that's for sure. But it's better than to give him false hope. It's better to hurt him with the truth than to play with his feelings," Jin said, making Taehyung nod his head.

"Who's the guy, Tae?" Jin added, making Taehyung snap his head towards his brother. 

"What? No. I'm just asking Hyung," Taehyung said as he giggled, but it turned out to be off. 

"Tell me when you're ready," Jin added as they continued to watch the movie. Although Taehyung was looking at the screen, his mind was somewhere else and not paying attention to the movie itself. 

A few more minutes had passed when Taehyung's phone vibrated, indicating he had a message. He saw that it was from Jungkook, but he didn't really give meaning to it. 

He was about to tell his brother that he had a message, but he stopped when he heard Taehyung's soft snores. A smile formed on his lips, but something caught his attention. The ring Taehyung was wearing. It's not the one Bogum gave him when he proposed; it was something he saw before, a wedding ring.

Then a smile formed on Jin's lips. 

"Did you enjoy the strawberry shortcake he bought?" Jin whispered as he pecked Taehyung's forehead. 

◽◽◽◽◽