29. Move in

Two days have passed, and it's the day that Jungkook and Taehyung have to move in together. Luckily, Taehyung was able to spend a whole day with his fiancé. Both Taehyung and Bogum wanted to spend time with each other before Taehyung got busy.

Jin, on the other hand, was sulking and telling Taehyung that there's a way so he wouldn't have to stay away from him for a few months. Jin could just give him a personal driver, but Taehyung doesn't like that since the younger man is not just going to be busy with his career; he's actually fixing the mess he made three years ago, and Jin didn't have to know about the part where Taehyung and Jungkook would be living under one roof.

It was fine Monday, and Taehyung was driving towards the house he and Jungkook bought. He has a few clothes and things with him: some of his favorite expensive perfumes and lotions, his favorite body wash, and everything he needed.

Jungkook, on the other hand, was driving separately with his own car and, of course, bringing a few things he needed as well. He took a day off at work that day so he and Taehyung would be able to unpack their things and settle everything they had to.

It was past lunchtime when the two arrived at their new home. They are welcomed by three maids referred to by Taehyung's attorney. Three ladies were standing in front of the modern house, waiting for the couple.

The moment the two got out of their cars, Jungkook immediately pecked Taehyung's cheek as part of their act. Taehyung was a bit surprised by Jungkook's action, but he immediately knew that what he did was all part of the plan.

"Good after, Mr. Jeons." The three adult girls bowed their heads in respect.

"Hi! Thank you for waiting for us. This is my husband, Taehyung." Jungkook said, encircling his arm around Taehyung's waist.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Taehyung and Mr. Jeon. My name is Zara. I'll be the head housemaid, and these are Mel and Kitty." The eldest of the three said

"Good afternoon, Mr. Jeons. I'm Mel. I'll be the one in charge of your food and also help Kitty clean the house from time to time." the girl politely said.

"It's nice meeting you." Taehyung and Jungkook said in unison, a smile on their faces.

"Hello, Mr. Jungkook." Kitty said, rather flirty.

"Hi, Mr. Taehyung." Kitty added, not even sparing a glance at the said boy. 

"My name is Kitty. I'm 20 years old. I'm in charge of cleaning the house and keeping it clean and neat," Kitty said. 

"Uhm, Kitty, you don't have to clean my room. I'll be the one to clean it." Taehyung said. 

"Same as mine." Jungkook added.

The three girls look at them in confusion. 

"Aren't you two sharing a room?" Kitty asked. 

The two were dumbfounded by their words. It's just 15 minutes, and they already failed to act like a real couple. 

"Of course we are. What I mean is my office. You don't have to clean my office, and as my husband said, you don't have to clean our bedroom too. You see, my baby here doesn't really like it when someone enters our room," Jungkook said, proud of himself for not stuttering. 

The three nodded in understanding, while Taehyung smiled proudly at his husband for saving their asses once again. 

"Shall we head inside, love?" Jungkook asked Taehyung as he placed his hand on the younger's lower back and led him inside their home.

The three ladies immediately took the couple's belongings and placed them upstairs, just in front of the master bedroom. Jungkook and Taehyung, on the other hand, ate their lunch first before they headed to their bedrooms. 

Jungkook was the one who carried their bags inside before they talked about their setup once again.

The two agreed that all their stuff would be in the master bedroom, and Taehyung would just use the other room at night to sleep. They didn't want their maids to notice that Taehyung was using the other room when they cleaned it. 

The two then started organizing their walk-in closet. From placing their decent clothes on the clothing rack to folding their sleeping wear and clothes they'll be using at home into the drawer, Taehyung also told Jungkook to never open one specific drawer, which consists of his undies. Yeap Taehyung preferred to wear panties rather than briefs. Hell, he even has a collection of undies of different style, colors and fabric, most of them are lingering. For him, wearing sexy underwear is a confident booster, and he just felt sexy using them, so obviously Taehyung brought half of his collection.