11. Notification

Jungkook slumped down on his bed, still dressed in his business attire. As usual, he is exhausted as he reviews and signs numerous documents. He also attended three meetings in one day. He laid on his bed for a few minutes before deciding he deserved a nice bath. He stood up and walked straight to the bathroom, filling the bathtub with warm water before taking off all of his garments until he was fully naked.

He then strode back to his bedroom, naked in all his glory, grabbing his phone and three cans of cold beer before returning to the bathroom. After a few minutes, the bathtub filled with warm water, and he hopped inside, causing the water to drip over the floor.

He grabbed the table, positioned the beers in front of him, and began scrolling through his phone. While scanning through his social account, a girl in a revealing bikini appeared out of nowhere. He felt heat build up in his body as his dick hardened. He went to a porn site without hesitation and watched the first video that appeared on his screen as he started to stroke his long, thick, erect cock. His mount let out a groan as he flung his head back in pleasure.

A few more pumps, and he's about to reach his climax when his phone vibrates, indicating he received a notification. His mind immediately thought that the notification he received was urgent. 

"FUCK!!" He groaned in irritation as he tried to pump his dick faster, chasing his orgasm, but to his dismay, his cock softened. He felt betrayed by his own cock, sighing in annoyance as he stopped pumping and removed his hand from his now-soft dick. 

"Great! I should remind myself to put my phone to not disturb when masturbating. Such a mood changer." he thought to himself as he dried his hand on the towel near him and picked up the phone to check the notification. 

"Oh, Kim Taehyung," Jungkook whispered as he tapped the notification leading him to the specific photo he uploaded a few weeks ago

"Oh, Kim Taehyung," Jungkook whispered as he tapped the notification leading him to the specific photo he uploaded a few weeks ago. He smirked at the photo the man liked as curiosity sparked in Jungkook. With a second thought, he immediately stalked the account of the boy who interrupted him from his pleasurable moment.

 With a second thought, he immediately stalked the account of the boy who interrupted him from his pleasurable moment

He smirked at how beautiful the boy was. But what caught his attention was Seokjin. 

"Seokjin's younger brother," Jungkook mumbles as he taps the photo of Taehyung and Jin to get a better view. 

"These siblings are so ethereal, but this Tae looks so innocent." Jungkook stated, as if he's talking to someone. 

He then tapped Taehyung's photo. He stared at the younger's photo for a couple of minutes as he tilted his head to the side. 
"

Beautiful."

He then taps another photo of Taehyung with his fiancé. 

"Oh, I saw this guy at the party. Hmm. So the one vomiting in the cubicle next to mine was this innocent baby?" Jungkook smirked, looking at Taehyung's photo as if Bogum were not included in the frame.

"Those eyes."

A couple of minutes had passed when Jungkook finally finished scrolling through Taehyung's Instagram account. He was in awe of the beauty of the younger, and he was lost in Taehyung's eyes.

"I would've messaged you right away if I'm not in a relationship right now and if you're single." Jungkook said as he locked his phone and placed it on the table. He tried to continue masturbating, but his thoughts were still on Taehyung's face. It was as though his mind had also betrayed him, so instead of trying to find pleasure, he decided to clean himself and prepare for a good night's sleep..

◽

◽◽◽◽