39. Go with the flow

That night, Taehyung slept beside Jungkook. He totally forgot about that scary nun; all he was thinking was what Jungkook said.

"I don't want a divorce."

He was staring at Jungkook's peaceful sleeping face, thinking about his own feelings for Jungkook. He knew that they just met each other and stayed for a week and a few days under one roof, but it seems like their souls have known each other for the longest time. He can't deny the chemistry they have; the trust and safety he felt with him; he can't deny how perfect it was being with Jungkook, but he's engaged, and Jungkook has a long-term girlfriend. It would be unfair for them, but he knew he wanted the older one; he wanted to stay with him in their own secret world. The world they call home.

He knows that Bogum doesn't deserve this. Bogum has been with him throughout the years, and he was so understanding with Taehyung. His fiancé never pushed him to have sex with him; his fiancé waited for Taehyung until he's ready; he never cheated on him; and Bogum always gives him assurance. He was the perfect boyfriend or fiancé anyone could ever have. And he saved him.

But Taehyung was just into Jungkook; there's something about the older man that he can't seem to figure out. He felt safe and protected around Jungkook; he felt like no one could ever hurt him in this world full of chaos. It just feels right when he's with Jungkook, as if they are perfectly made for each other. The connection was there, and it's just too strong to ignore.

He knows he's being selfish, but he wanted to give it a try; he wanted to know if it's just a simple infatuation or something more. And so before he fell into a deep slumber, snuggling Jungkook and feeling the CEO's warmth, he had already made a decision.

"I will just go with the flow."

The next morning, Taehyung woke up early to prepare for his shoot. He didn't wake up the younger and let him sleep some more. He pecked Jungkook's cheek before he went to their walk-in closet, grabbed some of Jungkook's shirt, and put on some decent boxer shorts before heading downstairs.

Taehyung saw Mela preparing for their breakfast, but Taehyung insisted he wanted to cook for his husband, and Mela happily helped the younger cook.

"Are you heading out, Mr. Taehyung?" Mela asked.

"Yeap. Work. And can you just call me Taehyung?"

"That would be disrespectful," Mela asnwered.

"No, I insist. Or do you want me to call you Ms. . Mela?" Taehyung asked, smiling.

"Oh no. I'll call you Taehyung then," Mela replied, shocked on her face.

After an hour of cooking, Taehyung finally finished with his dish.

"This is hangover soup; please give this to Jungkook once he wakes up. Don't let him leave the house without eating anything. And this one would be his lunch. Can you also remind him to bring this? Message me if he skips his meal or didn't bring his lunch. Okay?" Taehyung instructed Mela.

"Noted. You're such a caring husband," Mela replied, making Taehyung blush.

"Oh, can you also give me paracetamol?" Taehyung favored as Mela went to the pantry to get one and hand it to Taehyung. She didn't ask since she already knew that Jungkook was drunk the other night. After Taehyung got the medicine, he excused himself and went back to their room. It was still 6 in the morning, and Jungkook had to wake up at 7:30 for work, so Taehyung carefully prepared for his day, making sure to stay quiet and not wake Jungkook up. After an hour of preparing, he went to Jungkook's office to grab some paper and write something before he placed the note on the bedside table in their room and headed out of their house.