28. Sold

Jungkook and Taehyung were left alone by Mrs. Song in the maid's quarters to give them privacy.

"So what do you think about the house?" Taehyung asked as he removed his hand from Jungkook's. 

"I really liked it. I like the interior, the security is also one thing, and I like how it looks small on the outside, but it's so much more on the inside." Jungkook answered, leaning on the chair.

"You don't think it's a bit too much? I mean, we will just stay here for a couple of months." Taehyung asked.

"It's okay. I'll just buy this once we get our divorce." Jungkook said.

"How much is this house again?" Jungkook added.

"$15 million." Taehyung said.

"Only??!" Jungkook said, a bit shocked.

"Yeap. Isn't it a bit cheap considering it's already fully furnished?" 

"It is. You're good when it comes to finding cheap deals, huh?" Jungkook said, smiling. 

"Not really." Taehyung answered.

"So? Should we buy this house?" Jungkook asked, making Taehyung nod his head. 

The two went to Mrs. Song and told her that they would buy the house that exact day. Jungkook and Taehyung also talked earlier about sharing to pay the house, which Jungkook didn't agree to at first, but after Taehyung insisted, the young CEO eventually agreed.

Mrs. Song arranged the papers so the two could sign the contract. Mrs. Song also explained everything the two needed to know about the house and the contract before they finally signed the paper stating that the house had already been sold to them. Of course, the house was already fully paid and under their names—Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Taehyung. 

"So when are you planning to move in?" Mrs. Song asked before she handed them the keys.

"The day after tomorrow. We still need to get some of our belongings before moving in." Jungkook answered as he held Taehyung's hand once again.

"Alright! Welcome to your new home, Jeons." Mrs. Song said with a huge smile on her face.

"Thank you," the two said in unison.

"I'll get going then. I hope the two of you will have a lovely life in your new home." Mrs. Song said before she bowed her head, went to her car, and drove out of the mansion. 

Taehyung and Jungkook immediately removed their hands from each other before they walked towards the CEO's car.

"Let's go. Should I drive you home?" Jungkook asked before he opened the door of the passenger seat. 

"Just drive me to the restaurant where we met earlier, please." Taehyung answered before he hopped inside the passenger seat.

Jungkook jogged to the driver's seat and headed out of their new home, making sure to lock the gates.

As the two raveled back to the restaurant, they were talking about their setup once they'd moved in.

"Just take the master's bedroom. I'll use the other room." Taehyung said.

"No, I'm okay with the other room. You get the master." Jungkook answered. 

"No. I insist." Taehyung said, looking at the CEO. Jungkook turned his head to look at Taehyung, making sure it was really okay for him to use the master bedroom.

"Hey!! Eye's on the road, oh my god!" Taehyung said panickedly, making Jungkook giggle. 

"Sorry." Jungkook said, still giggling. 

"Don't laugh at me. You shouldn't take your eyes off the road," Taehyung said with a pout on his lips. 

"Cute" Jungkook thought to himself, still unconsciously smiling. 

An hour had passed when Jungkook and Taehyung arrived at the restaurant. Jungkook didn't get off the car since Taehyung said that he would meet his best friend inside, so the CEO just dropped off Taehyung and drove to his girlfriend's office. 

Taehyung went inside the restaurant when he saw Jungkook drive through the window. He sat on the chair, waited for a few minutes, and Jimin finally entered the restaurant.

"So? Why did you want to meet Mr. Jeon?" Jimin teased Taehyung with a mischievous smile on his face before he sat across Taehyung. 

"The hell are you talking about?" Taehyung said, rolling his eyes at his best friend, who has a playful smile.

"Where have you been? Any progress?" Jimin asked. 

Taehyung was about to respond, but a waiter came to ask them for their orders. Taehyung ordered a caramel cream affogato frappe and a slice of New York cheesecake, while Jimin, on the other hand, ordered a caramel macchiato and cinnamon danish. 

"So where have you been?" Jimin asked when the waiter left to prepare their orders.

"House ocular." 

"For what?" Jimin asked.

Taehyung told Jimin everything that had happened. What their attorney's solution to their problem is, what he said to Jin and Bogum for the 6 months he will be missing in action, and he also mentioned how Jungkook agreed and took care of him the whole ocular so that the agent won't notice that they are not real. couple.

"Wow, Jeons are indeed good at taking care of someone." Jimin said, blushing.

"What? What's happening? Why are you blushing?" Taehyung asked as he looked suspiciously at his blushing best friend.

"N-nothing," Jimin answered, stuttering.

"Anyway, when do you plan to move in?" Jimin asked to change the subject.

"The day after tomorrow." Taehyung answered

"Already?!" Jimin asked, shocked.

"Yes. We have to so I can catch up with time. You know our wedding will be next year."

The waiter showed up once again and served their order.

"Wait, isn't it risky? I mean, you're a model, and of course there are many people who know you, and your Instagram account is full of you and Bogum's picture too. Jungkook is also quite popular in the world of business, and they knew that he's in a long-term relationship with Jennie."

"Yeah, I know."

"Wouldn't the judge ask you about it when you file a divorce?" 

"Our lawyers will look into it, but they advised our main accounts to be private."

"I don't know, I think what you're doing is more hassle than just saying it to Bo. Who knows, he might help you with your situation." Jimin said, to which I totally agree. 

But then again, knowing my fiancé, I knew he would really, really get mad at me. And there's a high chance of him calling off the wedding.

The rest of the night, the two had a little catch-up about what's happening with their lives. Of course, Jimin didn't mention about him secretly dating one of the Jeon brothers.

Jungkook, on the other hand, spent his night with his girlfriend. After having sex, the two laid on the bed, cuddling naked.

The CEO's arm wrapped around Jennie, whose head was lying on top of his chest. The room was dim and cold, and Jungkook was soothingly brushing his girlfriend's hair using his fingers.

"So you mean you will be busy the whole six months and will be out of the country some other time?" Jennie asked as she lifted her head to look at Jungkook.

Jungkook kissed Jennie's forehead before he nodded his head.

"I have too. I already asked Yoongi Hyung to take care of the business here in Korea when I'm out of the country." Jungkook answered.

Jennie just sighed and pouted her lips before she laid her head back on her boyfriend's naked chest.

"Hmm. It's okay. I'll be busy as well for the upcoming new collection of our lingerie." Jennie whispered. 

"Then, I guess we have all night before we two get busy." Jungkook said as he flipped their positions, so Jennie was lying flat under Jungkook again.

Jennie giggled, and the rest was history because I don't want to write Jungkook and Jennie Smut.

                                           ◽◽◽◽◽

                                              Yaz 15k! 💜
                                       y'all excited for the
                                          next chapters?
                                         Mr. Jeons will be
                                      moving in together.
                                          It's the start of
                                        their real story. 😊😊