27. House ocular

After Jungkook and Taehyung finished having their lunch, the two headed to the house they're going to visit using Jungkook's car. During the whole car ride, it was filled with comfortable silence. Neither of the two wanted to talk and break the silence.

Jungkook and Taehyung arrived at the house around 2:30 in the afternoon. The CEO parked his car in the garage of the said house before they got out, and a mid-aged lady welcomed them.

"Mr. Jeon, nice meeting you." the lady said as she extended her hand, which Taehyung gladly took.

"Likewise, Mrs. Song. This is my husband, Jungkook." Taehyung said, a bit shy about how he intruded on Jungkook. Mrs. Song extended her hand once again, and Jungkook took it with a smile.

"Shall we start the tour?" Mrs. Song said, to which the two nodded.

Mrs. Song was observing the two men standing in front of her before she started to walk towards the house.

"I think she's observing us," Taehyung whispered to Jungkook.

"Yeah, she's observing us. Should we act a bit like a lovey-dovey couple?" Jungkook asked, to which Taehyung nodded.

"Let's do this then," Jungkook added before he interviewed Taehyung's hand, gently pulling Taehyung as they followed the lady infront of the house.

Taehyung was a bit shocked at his husband's action. His face started blushing as he let Jungkook drag him.

"So welcome, Mr. Jeons. As you can see, this house might look small, but it is actually spacious inside. Even the garage is spacious enough and can accommodate up to a maximum of six cars." Mrs. Song started still observing the said couple.

"And I think you already figured out that this house is located in an executive subdivision

"And I think you already figured out that this house is located in an executive subdivision. Security is tight; they are not allowing people to pass the gate easily. So if you guys are looking for a safe and peaceful subdivision, this place is definitely for you," Mrs. Song added.

The lady opened the door, and she let the two come inside the house. Jungkook and Taehyung's eyes widen. It is exactly what they wanted: spacious, high ceiling living room, and even the interior is just right for their taste.

 It is exactly what they wanted: spacious, high ceiling living room, and even the interior is just right for their taste