36. Dangerous

"Let's go, babe," Yoongi said after he and Jimin finished their meals.

"Where are we going?" Jimin asked as he put his mask and cap back.

"Somewhere interesting," Yoongi smirked before he held his boyfriend's hand and walked to the parking lot.

The two drove for almost an hour until they arrived at a huge white gate.

"Who's home is this?" Jimin asked.

"You'll know, babe," Yoongi said as the white gate opened.

Yoongi parked his car and headed to the door, hand in hand with Jimin. When the door opened, both Jimin and Taehyung's eyes widened when they saw each other.

"Oh my gosh!"

"What the!"

Jungkook and Yoongi were dumbfounded when the two pulled each other into a warm embrace.

"You know each other?" Yoongi and Jungkook asked at the same time.

"Since diaper days!" Taehyung exclaimed, pulling away from the hug.

"How about you give me a tour?" Jimin asked as he eyed the entire house.

"Sure, and you need to tell me something," Taehyung said as he looked at Jimin and Yoongi, then back to his best friend, who's blushing like a tomato.

"Go ahead, bun. I'll talk to Hyung as well. We'll be in the game room," Jungkook said.

"Okay, we'll be in the theater room," Taehyung answered as he pulled Jimin towards the room, with Jungkook and Yoongi following behind since the game room was just next to the theater.

When the two reached the room, Taehyung immediately placed his crossed arms towards his chest.

"Sooo??? What was that, Park Jimin??" Taehyung asked.

"I... W-we... He's my boyfriend, Tae," Jimin stated, stattering.

"Since when??? Why didn't you tell me? I mean, he's Jungkook's brother. You don't trust me enough?" Taehyung asked as he sat next to Jimin.

"Of course I trust you! It's just that, Tae," Jimin said, anxious about his next word.

"Tell me, chim. I promise I won't judge you," Taehyung stated as he held Jimin's hand.

"He has a girlfriend," Jimin whispered, hanging his head low.

To say Taehyung was shocked was an understatement. He doesn't know what to say; he tried to process what Jimin told him. Of course, he's a bit mad, but he felt sad for his best friend. So instead of saying something, he just pulled Jimin into a loving embrace, making him sob.

"Oh my god, chim! Shhhh. It's okay. I'm here. I know it's hard for you too," Taehyung said as he rubbed comforting circles on his best friend's back. Of course he knew it was hard; he knows everything about Jimin like the back of his hand. He knows when Jimin is happy, sad, frustrated, or angry. He knows when his best friend is in pain and carrying a burden.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean too. I just felt deeply in love with him. He was so persuasive," Jimin cried.

"I understand love. It's okay," Taehyung said. He let Jimin cry on his shoulders until the other clamed himself.

In a few more minutes, when Jimin recovered, the two pulled away from the comforting embrace.

"He tried to talk to his girlfriend, but she always changed the topic. He wanted a breakup, but she never listened to Yoongi," Jimin said.

"So what's his next move? Jimin, if he really loves you, he would find a way. You deserve the best, Chim. You're for a whole freaking show, not just behind the curtain, and to be fair, his girlfriend deserves to have someone who will love her wholeheartedly. Yes, I'm being biased because you're my best friend, but it already happened. I just hope that Yoongi would have a proper breakup with his girlfriend first if he's not happy anymore instead of cheating," Taehyung replied.

"I know. I'm just waiting for him. I love him, Tae. Even in a short period of time. We just have this connection that I can't explain," Jimin said, looking straight at Taehyung.

"Just. He needs to break up with his girlfriend sooner. I don't care how, but he has to," Taehyung replied, making Jimin nod his head.

"Where and when did you two meet, by the way???" Taehyung asked.

"Charity event,"

"Oh my god. Wait! Did you two... you know fucked already?" Taehyung asked, making Jimin blush.

"Okay, I got the answer thanks to your blushing face," Taehyung added.

The two talked about other stuff and stayed in the theater room, not even watching any movies. Just two best friends catching up with each other.

Meanwhile, Yoongi and Jungkook played in the game room first before they decided to talk about their situation.

"So Jimin, huh?" Jungkook said with a smirk.

"My Jimin," Yoongi corrected.

"Did you break up with Suran yet?" Jungkook asked.

"I tried, but she seems to feel it and always avoids the topic," Yoongi replied with a sigh.

"Hyung, you need to act fast. Break up with her before she finds out that you're cheating. I've already said this before, and I'm saying it again, you should have broken up with her first before being with Jimin," Jungkook stated.

"Says the one who's already married when he still has a girlfriend. Give me details," Yoongi demanded.

Jungkook talks about every detail—what they heard from Jakson and their two witnesses. He informed Yoongi that Taehyung had discovered the situation and explained why they had to live together. He also revealed that he and Taehyung don't remember meeting three years ago and that both of them do not recall when or how they got married.

"So you're telling me that Taehyung has a fiancé? And you two are doing this to get a no-fault divorce?" Yoongi repeated what his brother had said.

"That's exactly how it is," Jungkook asnwered.

"Isn't it too risky?" Yoongi asked as he stood up and walked towards the mini fridge to get a cold caned beer and banana milk for Jungkook.

"What do you mean risky?" Jungkook asked, titling his head to the side.

"What if Jennie or Taehyung's fiancé finds out about it? You two will be in trouble."

"It is risky. But I'm doing this for Tae," Jungkook answered. Now it's Yoongi's turn to tilt his head to the side as he sees a faint emotion in his brother's eyes. He couldn't tell exactly what kind of emotion.

"It's not just risky. It's dangerous," Yoongi said with a smirk before he took a sip of his beer.

"What do you mean dangerous? Aren't risky and dangerous the same?" Jungkook asked.

"No, stupid. Risky is used when you may lose something, while dangerous is mostly used when something life-threatening is involved. It's almost the same but not quite," Yoongi said, making Jungkook confused.

"Why is it dangerous then?" Jungkook asked, dumbfounded.

"Tell me, Jeon Jungkook, did you already catch feelings for your husband?" Yoongi asked in a serious tone.

Jungkook kept quiet for a while. He thinks of the time when Taehyung took care of him, intentionally or not. The emotions he felt solely with Taehyung. Those butterflies he tried to drown back to their rightful place, the warmth he gets when he cuddles Taehyung, although the younger one doesn't seem to remember that when he woke up the next day, and the way he wanted to protect Taehyung and engulf him in his embrace. How it affects him when Taehyung cries or is scared over something. How it affects him every time he sees Taehyung's boxy smile that he would love to see every day. The way Taehyung laughed seemed like music to his ear. Those emotions he didn't know existed until Taehyung came into his life. He remembered everything, then reality hit him hard.

"Hyung, I think I have fallen in love with my husband."

◽◽◽◽◽