38. I don't want a divorce

When the four headed out of the game room, they saw Mela preparing for dinner. The four immediately sat at the dining table and enjoyed their meal while having a little chitchat.

After dinner, Yoongi and Jungkook went back to the game room since Jungkook owed one can of beer to Yoongi. Jimin and Taehyung, on the other hand, went to the poolside to have a little chat while having a cup of tea.

"Where's your schedule tomorrow?" Jimin asked.

"I'll be at Daegu tomorrow, but it'll be just a whole day. I'll go home after," Taehyung answered.

"Home as in at Kim Mansion?" Jimin asked.

"No, I mean here," Taehyung replied as he took a sip of his cup of tea.

"Oh! So you're calling this your home now?" Jimin asked, sipping on his tea.

"Chim," Taehyung said softly. He doesn't know what he was feeling. But he knew that he already felt attracted to Jungkook; it was just that he wasn't entertaining it because he was thinking of his fiancé.

"Taehyung, be honest with me," Jimin asked in all seriousness.

"Do you like him?" Jimin asked. Taehyung felt nervous as he tried his best to look somewhere else except for his best friend.

"Be honest with me, Kim Taehyung," Jimin asked again when he noticed that his best friend was being nervous and avoiding his stare.

"I like him as a person," Taehyung answered as he sipped again and turned his head to the other side, where he couldn't look at Jimin.

"Taehyung, I won't get mad. Just, I want to know the truth, and besides, I'm not in the position to get mad when I myself have an issue with relationships." 

"You're comfortable with him, which is not the normal you. You call each other pet names. I understand that you have to convince the people around you. But it's like you're saying those pet names like you've been together for a long time. You look at him in adoration," Jimin said.

"Chim," Taehyung said as he hung his head low.

"To be honest, I don't know. I mean, I do like him as a person, but there's something that happened. It's when we watch horror movies," Taehyung added.

"What? Are you okay??" Jimin asked, worried.

"Yes I'm okay. And it's because of him. Normally we don't share a room but that night he didn't leave me. He stayed with me and comfort me. the whole night i slept well, i felt protected and safe. The next day he went to office, i wasn't able to go upstairs by myself since you know.. I'm.. scared. And i waited for him to arrived, then he pick me up going to our room and held me in his arms when i fell asleep at the couch. He didn't went to office today because he found out that i feel anxious and all. He didn't know that all those things, i remembered them all. All the sweet things he said when he thought I was asleep. Everything, i heard them all Chim. And... I feel safe.. Something i never experienced to Bogum. BUT don't get me wrong Chim. I really love Bo. I even had to go through these things for him. For us. It's just that... i don't know." Taehyung honestly said. He doesn't want to lie to his best friend, and even though Jimin is Bogum's cousin, he still trusts him.

"I don't know what to say, Tae. Of course I would be biased towards my cousin. But it's your own feelings. I wouldn't tell you to stop or whatever because I myself experience these fuck up emotions. I'm not confirming that you are in love with Jungkook, maybe a little infatuated. And I'm not in the position to stop you because of the situation I'm in right now. But whatever makes you happy, don't decide in a rush, Taehyung. It's just that you're being unfair to Bogum. But know that I'm always here for you, right?" Jimin said, staring at his best friend.

"Thank you, Chim. I'm really sorry," Taehyung responded, and Jimin just nodded his head.

"Don't hurt him, but don't hurt yourself as well. But if you can control whatever you are feeling for Jungkook, then please do. It's like you are Yoongi, I am Jungkook, and Bogum is Suran. I know it's hard for you as well. But if you can, don't let your feelings for him go deeper. Bogum doesn't deserve this."

The two then enjoyed talking about their lives for almost an hour when they heard Jungkook whining.

"Where's my husband?" Jungkook yelled from the living room next to the pool area.

"What's happening?" Taehyung asked Jimin before they decided to check.

In the living room, they saw Yoongi helping Jungkook stand properly. Taehyung immediately ran towards them and helped Yoongi carry Jungkook.

"How many beers did you give him?" Taehyung asked as he held Jungkoo. His arm wrapped around his waist as he placed himself beside Jungkook.

"Three," Yoongi answered.

"Oh my god! You know he has a low tolerance for alcohol," Taehyung remarked.

"Oh, you know that as well?" Yoongi asked.

"Of course I know," Taehyung answered.

"Hey Hyung. Have you seen my beautiful husband?" Jungkook asked as he didn't notice Taehyung beside him.

"Stupid muscled bunny," Taehyung stated with an eyeroll.

"Could you at least help me carry him to our bed?" Taehyung asked. The whole time, Jimin was just observing his best friend. The way she said our bed. And the way he rolled his eyes when Jungkook wasn't able to recognize him, he knew that Taehyung had already fallen in love with Jeon Jungkook.

Taehyung and Yoongi carried Jungkook towards their room with a little help from Mela and Jimin. Jungkook, on the other hand, just keeps on whining, looking for his beautiful husband.

When they finally put Jungkook on the bed, Taehyung asked Jimin and Yoongi to stay the night, but the two declined. Yoongi said that he didn't want to disturb Taehyung when Jimin wasn't able to contain his loud moaning. So Taehyung didn't convince them and asked Mela to accompany them to the parking lot.

"Hey! Could you call my husband?" Jungkook said, drunk. His eyes were shut, so he didn't see that it was indeed his husband.

"Okay, young man. Help me change your clothes," Taehyung said as he crawled to Jungkook before trying to remove Jungkook's shirt.

"Hey! Don't touch me! I'm a married man!" Jungkook said, trying to open his eyes as he tightly held his shirt.

"Oh! You have the same face as my husband," Jungkook added when he finally saw Taehyung's face.

"Well, because I'm your husband," Taehyung stated as he tried to remove Jungkook's shirt again.

"Oh, hi there, my love," Jungkook said, chuckling.

Jungkook sat up and cupped Taehyung's face.

"You are so beautiful, Tae, and I think I'm madly in love with you," Jungkook stated, chuckling. Taehyung, on the other hand, felt his heart beat rise as if it were about to explode.

"Your lips look so soft," Jungkook said as he ran his thumb towards the lower lip of Taehyung.

"I want to kiss them," Jungkook added. His eyes were glued to Taehyung's lips.

Taehyung, on the other hand, gulps. He looked down at Jungkook's lips, wanting nothing but to have a taste of his inviting lips as well. He then whispered.

"Then kiss me," Taehyung said, and the two slowly moved their heads until their lips were inches apart, feeling each other's hot breath.

"I don't want a divorce," Jungkook whispered before he collided his lips with Taehyung. The kiss was so gentle and sweet. 

◽◽◽◽◽