5. CNI

The next day, Taehyung woke up with a massive headache. He felt like vomiting as soon as he opened his eyes. He ran towards the ensuite and started throwing up once again. 

After a couple of minutes, he finally stopped vomiting. He then decided to take a bath, brush his teeth, and prepare for his day as he would start to process the documents they needed for their wedding.

After using the bathroom, he opened the door, and in his shock, Jin was standing right in front of the bathroom door, arms crossed on his chest.

"Ahh, Hyung. You scare me! What are you doing there?" Taehyung asked. 

"What am I doing here, Kim Taehyung?" Jin said in a serious tone. 

"Hyung, where are you going? Wow! You look so stunning. You're getting handsome each passing day." Taehyung said as he scanned Jin's outfit. 

"Thank you." Jin said, smiling. 

"But all you said was all fact, and you can't get away with disobeying me last night." Jin snapped, causing Taehyung to lower his head and pout. He doesn't want his brother to ever get mad at him; after all, he's the only family he has. 

"How many glasses of champagne did you have?" Jin asked, not even moving a little.

"Five.... i think." Taehyung responded.

"Oh my god!! 5?! Are you serious?! Are you sad? Do you have a problem or what? You know you can always talk to me about anything, right?" 

"Hyung, no. I'm perfectly fine. In fact, I'm happy. Maybe I just wanted to drink? Because I'm happy? I don't know either." Taehyung responded.

Taehyung was saying the truth, he doesn't have any problems at all. He just wanted to enjoy the night and drink because he's happy, happy because finally he's getting married next year.

"Remember what happened to you three years ago? You totally blacked out, and I'm not with you to help you. You fucking scare the shit out of me!" Jin said, his lips trembling, remembering what happened to his brother three years ago.

"Hyung, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to disobey you. I just want to have fun," Taehyung replied. 

Jin just sighed and pulled his brother in for a tight hug. 

"Fine. But don't do that again. You can drink as much as you want only if we're at home," Jin said, making Taehyung whine.

"But hyung.." 

"We're done here. I'm getting late." Jin said as he pulled away from the embrace. 

"Where are you going anyway?" Taehyung asked as he walked to his walk-in closet.

"I have a guest coming into our company." Jin answered.

"Who? An investor?" Taehyung questioned as he peeked his head to take a look at his brother. 

"No. We're just having some sort of collaboration." Jin said, unsure. Taehyung just raised his eyebrow. 

"From what company?" Taehyung asked as he went back to picking clothes he would use. 

"CEO from Jeon Tech. I've met him last." Jin answered.

"What's his name?" Taehyung asked as he jumped to put his jeans on.

"Ugh! This bum! Why do you keep on torturing me? I just want to peacefully wear my jeans!" He mumbled, irritated. He was interrupted in his struggle when Jin spoke again to answer his question. 

"Jungkook. He's name is Jeon Jungkook."

Taehyung peeked again to look at his brother with confusion on his face.

"What?" Jin asked. 

"I think I heard that name before." Taehyung stated, trying to remember where he heard the name. 

"Of course you do. He's a well-known CEO because of how well he handles his business, and well, he's good-looking too. He's fun to be with except he has an annoying girlfriend." Jin stated. 

Taehyung just shrugged, then went back to his closet to struggle with putting on his jeans again. 

"Anyway, will you be with Bogum?" Jin asked. 

"No. He has a meeting to attend to." Taehyung responded.

"What document will you get today? You can drop by at the company after, and I'll introduce you to him." Jin said. 

"Certification of no impediment to marriage." Taehyung answered as he finally put on his jeans.

"Oh, I see. It won't take too long unless you get married behind my back." Jin rmsaid, making the two laugh as they both know that Taehyung never had a boyfriend before Bogum.

"That's the last thing I would do." Taehyung answered.

"You should. Anyway, got to go. I'll see you at the company. Message me, okay?" Jin said as he walked to his brother and pecked his cheek before heading out of the room.

 Message me, okay?" Jin said as he walked to his brother and pecked his cheek before heading out of the room

◽◽◽◽◽

I'm excited for the next
chapter. 😏🤭

See you again tomorrow. 💜