32. Arcade

It was 4 in the afternoon when Jungkook finished his work. He went out of his office at home and looked for Taehyung. Of course, he checked the master bedroom first, but Taehyung was not there.

He went downstairs and saw Kitty cleaning the living room. The girl felt the CEO's presence, but she didn't look back; instead, she bent over as if she's getting something under the table, but in reality, she's just giving Jungkook a view of her bum as her uniform went up a little.

Jungkook just rolled his eyes. Of course he knew what the girl was doing; he knew that the girl had been trying to flirt with him ever since they arrived at their house. It's not the first time someone tried to flirt with him, so of course he's aware of what the maid was doing.

Without saying anything, Jungkook left Kitty alone in the living room, which made the girl annoyed.

He then went to the kitchen and saw Mela checking the stocks in the pantry and listing down the things that she needed to buy. 

"Hi Mela, have you seen Tae?" Jungkook asked.

"Hello, Mr. Jungkook. He's at the garden." Mela answered as she looked at Jungkook with a smile.

"Thank you. I'll excuse myself now." Jungkook responded, giving Mela a cute smile before heading to the garden.

Jungkook went directly to the garden area, but he stopped midway as he saw Taehyung was so focused while painting.

"Oh, he can paint." Jungkook whispered as he looked at Taehyung's art. It's not yet done, but you can already say that the boy was painting a cute fluffy brown dog sitting, head tilted on the side with his tongue out. Jungkook then moved his eyes to Taehyung's face, admiring the younger's side profile.

"He's really beautiful." Jungkook thought to himself.

"What? No! I mean, yes, he's indeed beautiful. It's just a compliment, right? Nothing more. Yes, just a compliment, I just know how to appreciate someone's beauty." Jungkook thought, a bit panicked. Of course, he's just complementing Taehyung's features and nothing more. He could just pretend that a smile was not formed on his lips, and his heart didn't start beating fast as he admired the younger's beauty.

Jungkook shook his head as if he's trying to erase his thoughts before he approached the younger. 

Taehyung felt the older man's presence, so he immediately averted his eyes from the canvas to Jungkook. A smile immediately formed on Taehyung's lips upon seeing the CEO. 

"Done for today?" Taehyung asked when Jungkook was standing next to him. 

"Yeap. I didn't know you brought art materials, and you can actually paint." Jungkook said, his eyes scanning the painting in front of him.

"No, I didn't. I asked Mela to accompany me to buy art materials. I was bored earlier, so I decided to paint. Luckily, there's a shop next to the grocery store that sells painting stuff." Taehyung answered.

Jungkook unconsciously ran his hand to Taehyung's back head, gently stroking his hair in a soothing way. 

Taehyung didn't move a bit, he just let the older man do what he wanted because he thought that someone was there and observing them, so Jungkook had to act sweetly at him.

"You want to play in the arcade room?" Jungkook asked, still stroking Taehyung's hair as if his hand had its own life, and decided to do that to the younger's hair. 

"Sure! Let's go." Taehyung said excitedly as he stood up and held Jungkook's hand to pull him towards the room.

For Taehyung, that gesture was not a big deal, he's just so excited that he wanted to be in the said room as soon as possible. But for Jungkook, it's different, he always wanted to have an arcade date with Jennie, but the girl doesn't like the idea. She said that arcades are for kids, and it was never a good place to spend a date. So seeing Taehyung excited as the younger held his hands and led him towards the gaming room made him smile and appreciate Taehyung even more. 

Both are really excited to finally use their home arcade. Taehyung was not a good player, but he loves to compete, even though he thinks that he would never win against Jungkook because he thinks that he's really good at playing, whether it's computer or arcade games. 

"What do you want to play first?" Jungkook asked when they arrived at the gaming room. 

"Let's play car racing!" Taehyung exclaimed as he ran towards the double car racing machine. Taehyung didn't wait for Jungkook as he sat on the chair. Soon enough, Jungkook was also sitting next to him.

"Are you sure about this?" Jungkook asked with a smirk on his face. Of course Taehyung was sure about that; he knows how to drive, so maybe he has a chance to win that game.