46. Your eyes tell

Jungkook took Taehyung to his car. When the two entered the vehicle, Taehyung was still crying because of what had taken place; he didn't want his brother to learn about him and Jungkook that way. He had planned to talk to Bogum first, tell him everything, and then break up with him calmly, but everything turned out to be chaos, and Taehyung only wanted to be with Jungkook at the time. The man who can effortlessly calm him better than anyone else.

As the two drove to their house, Jungkook's hand rested on top of Taehyung, who was able to calm down after a few minutes.

"I'm sorry," Taehyung said, causing Jungkook to look at him for a brief moment before returning his gaze to the road.

"Love, you don't have to say sorry. I'm the one who should apologize for falling in love with you and ruining your relationship with your fiance."

"No. You don't have to apologize for things over which you have no control, because if that's the case, I should apologize as well for having the same mutual feeling as you," Taehyung said as he took Jungkook's hand and intertwined their fingers, which were perfectly fitting together.

"Let's not talk about it. Once we've all calmed down, we'll talk to them; I'll be with you, and we'll explain things together," Jungkook responded, kissing the top of Taehyung's hand.

The two remained silent throughout the drive until Taehyung fell asleep. Jungkook, on the other hand, was finally relieved because, aside from Taehyung's confession, some already knew about him and Taehyung. Although it wasn't the way he wanted to tell them about their relationship, they still have to tell them the entire story, including Jennie, but they no longer have to hide. They could be together not because of the divorce, but because they shared the same feelings for each other.

After a few more minutes, the two arrived at their home. Taehyung was still fast asleep, so Jungkook didn't bother waking him up; instead, he carried the younger bridal style, which only caused Taehyung to open his eyes.

"I can walk," Taehyung muttered.

"And I can carry you, so you don't have to," Jungkook said as he pecked Taehyung's forehead and carried him inside their house.

It was late at night, so their maids weren't awake to open the door for them. Fortunately, Jungkook decided to use a finger print lock, making it easy for him to open it in situations where he is carrying Taehyung. Jungkook then proceeds to their room, reopening the door before gently laying Taehyung on their bed. The older man then walked to the restroom to retrieve the first aid kit before sitting next to Taehyung.

"Let's clean your bruise," Jungkook muttered, not wanting Taehyung to know how angry he was with Bogum for injuring the person he loved. Jungkook cleaned Taehyung's wounds near his lips prior to applying ointment. He then gently pecked the bruise as a last touch.

"Thank you, Kookie Hyung," Taehyung said quietly once the older guy was finished.

"Your welcome. I really like it when you call me that," Jungkook said, kissing Taehyung's nose.

"Lay on your stomach for me, love," Jungkook said, which made Taehyung's eyes become bigger.

"Kookie," Taehyung muttered, placing the cushion on top of his body. Jungkook laughed at Taehyung's actions.

"You have such a dirty mind, baby. I'm not going to do things without your permission. I'm going to massage your back. Didn't I promise that earlier?" Jungkook asked, making Taehyung blush with embarrassment.

"Cute," Jungkook remarked, crunching his nose. Taehyung immediately lay on his stomach to conceal his crimson, flushed face from his husband.

"Tell me where it hurts," Jungkook asked. Taehyung directed his lower back near his bum, which made Jungkook gulp at the sight of the younger's huge ass.