Chapter 67~

JUSTIN's P.O.V
Nothing.. No news.. I searched everywhere every corner i could possibly think of.. I was still on the street searching and searching i almost lost hope until i got that phone call. The phone call that made me skip a heart beat.

"Hello?" I said with a shaky voice.
"Justin come quick to the hospital, yn was found on 23rth almond street *just created that lol* laying on the ground with blood covering her body" that made me lose my mind.
without thinking twice i turned my phone off and ran as fast as i possibly could to go to the hospital which was 10 min away from where i was.
If things couldn't get worse, i was stopped by paparazzi and blinding flash lights everywhere.. I tried to get past them but theyre just too stubborn.
This female voice kept calling my name it was unusual it sounded concerned rather than a fan calling. I turned to find this 27 year old something girl in her car honking like crazy trying to get my attention. She started gesturing me to come to her car. I didnt know what to do but i didnt have no choice. I ran towards her and opened the front seat. And she started driving crazily fast.
Obviously she knew what had happened and which hospital my baby was in. She held my hand and squeezed it softly.
"Im really sorry for what had happened, ill try to get there as fast as possible" she said with her eyes focused on the road. Not once has she stopped her glare to look at me.
"Thank you very much, how could i ever repay you"
"Just a few tickets for my sisters and i" she couldnt help but smile.
I chuckled agreeing with her.
I couldnt help but realize that i was in tears..
For the first time since ive climbed into this car the girl looked at me in awe.
"Dont worry justin, everything's going to be alright, just like your songs babt dont worry"
I chuckled removing my tears.
As she parked in the parking lot, she said "you guys will be in my prayers, good luck"
I smiled with so much respect for her and thanked her. I ran as fast as i could up the stairs and into the information desk.
"YN YFN in which room?" I said out of breath..
"Upstairs, second room on the right"
I didnt have time to thank the guy that i ran with so much force up the stairs i swear that i could have fallen but i dont care, im already at the hospital.
Within few seconds, i found myself on my knees with tears streaming down my face looking at yn that was covered in blood. My heart and world just froze and i swear i couldnt feel my blood circulating in my veins anymore.
Everything just stopped.

__________________________
This chapter isnt one of my best but i felt like writing a chapter today.
Announcement: this story is about to end. I dont know exactly how many chapters more but i dont think more than 10 chapter more.
I hope you are enjoying my story boos💞