Chapter 79~

As we went to the next house, our estate agent was telling us about how great the neighborhood was and its historical monuments and culture and bla bla bla.
Thats when the car stopped in front of that damned house.
"Nope not here continue next house please" justin started blabbering the words fast. I can see the panic in his eyes.
"Is there something wrong?" The agent looked at us confused.
"Not at all, justin shall we?" I faked a smile trying hard not to scream jump do something i might regret.
I descended the car and gave justin my helping hand.
Justin looked at me with worry and confusion.
"Lets go we dont have all day, chop chop" i clapped my hand as we walked fast.
My heartbeat rate grew fast but breathing was rougher as we walked past the house. 2 or 3 houses later the agent gestured us to enter a really gorgeous house.

This house was perfect, its surrounding was perfect its view from its balcony was perfect our neighborhood not so much.
"I like this one.. I think"
"Lets keep on looking.. This one is beautiful but i dont know something is missing"
"Fine then lets go then" i smiled as we walked out the door.
"Yn justin yn justin yn justin" i weird freak was waiting on the stairway with her crazy hair all... Crazy.
"No fans please" the agent looked at her all weird.
"Are you okay?" Justin kneeled down and looked at her.
"Theres something i really need to tell you itss realllyy important"
"Can it wait for tomorrow?" Justin asked nervously.. He wanted to know what was happening but he really seemed to want to findd an apartment.
"Justin we ca-" he cut me off.
"Yn we will find an apartment today"
" we can wait till tomorrow, it really seemed important"
"It reallyy is please it wont be a waste of your time"
"Okay then lets go" we smiled at her as we entered the car.
What was so important...

_______