Chapter 68~

For a moment there i thought everything was just a nightmare. I stood in a place so white and so quiet that i just didnt want to leave. For once there was no trouble, no drama, no crime, no chinanigins that for once i could enjoy myself and some alone time.
But suddenly when things started ro get too lonely figures or i might say holograms of human figures started to appear right infront of my eyes.
Every person ive ever met, dead or alive, stood infront of me emotionless, Blinking statues. They all looked at me stepped on step foreword and just stopped. It all seems so crazy.
I started talking into the void, trying to get some answers trying to get someone to talk.

The first line consisted of my close family and friends. My best friend, Justin, my parents they were there. This row consisted of only 4 people every row consisted of the same number of people more or less.
But i couldn't help but notice this faceless blond young boy walking up to me. His head was still facing the ground and he didnt have eyes nor a nose. Just one straight lined mouth..
I was afraid of the outcome. All i did was freeze.
I backed away with tiny steps because the kid is getting closer and its scaring me. I looked at my hands as i saw white liquid oozing out of my hands. I touched it and at that instant it turned into red.
I jumped away trying not to let the tears flow out of me. I tried to be strong. As i was looking at the kid infront of me i realized he disappeared from in front of me just to be next to me holding my hand.
The liquid disappeared. And everything started to regain its lively colors.
"Hi mommy"
No this cant be happening.