Chapter 37~

"oh look what mrs. Bieber dropped" Justin smirked dangling my bra in his hand

"give me that" I ran after him.

"have fun with your boyfriend" he winked continued running. He turned his face facing me but still running. I stopped as I realized pain was coming. I laughed crossing my arms. He gave me the confused look. He bumped into the couch turning over and landing on the floor I laughed as I ran towards him. I leaned down.

"are you alright baby?" He shook his head pouting his lips.

"maybe I can make it feel better" I seduced him with my words. I could feel his heart beat going faster by the minute. I stared at his lips leaning in more and more. Until I snatched my bra and ran upstairs. I could hear footsteps behind me.

"oh no you didn't. IM GOING TO HAVE THAT KISS" he ran behind me trying to catch up. I directly entered the bathroom and locked myself inside. Now the only question is my head was how the hell didn't pattie hear us?

For that you know, I managed to pick up the clothes that fell from me earlier. But for now let's hope Justin doesn't have a spare key.

I was done with my shower and wrapped the towel around my body and let my long brown hair on the back of the towel. I hummed "as long as you love me" as I unlocked the door ready to go out.

I opened the door to see Justin sitting on the edge if the bed smirking. I shut the door, remembering that my clothes where right in here. I stripped down my towel as I put on my underwear and bra. I grabbed my shirt to find another hand on top of mine.

"let me help you with that" Justin whispered in between my neck leaving trails of kisses along it. And let me tell you something it felt amazing. I closed my eyes in pleasure biting my lower lip.

"you like that don't you?" he kissed it softer which actually felt tickly.. I giggled

"stop that" I punch him in the chest.

"owww" he rubbed his chest. I bent down lifting his shirt kissing his chest.

"better?" I look up at him. He just stood there staring at me. I laughed standing up, grabbing my clothes going outside.

"you Madame are NOT going anywhere" he grabbed me by hand pinning me on the wall. Forehead on forehead. Lips on lips.

Heaven on earth