Chapter 55~

All he did was laugh so i joined. There is no harm in laughing so why not?

Justin leaned in and circled my tummy with kisses. Let me tell you this view was so adorable.

Once we arrived downstairs, i grabbed his face and kissed him.

"Now that is more like it" he wiggled his eyebrows up and down as he set my feet to the group. I just slapped the back of his head "gently". He gave me the look;) i just laughed.

"Please dont make me run!" I said whining.

"Well ill let it slip this time for him" he said rubbing my tummy. I chuckled.

"Besides you couldnt have handled me" i winked as i entered the kitchen and grabbed my bucket of icecream. Icecream is my best friend. My partner in crimes. My amigo. My ..okay ive got nothing more.

"Where do you think you're going with that?" He laughed.

"Everywhere" i said with my eyes glowing and my smile popping wide.

He just snapped his fingers and placed his hand on his hip. Let me tell you that just cracked me up.

"I love you justin but dont ever do that again" i said getting closer to him.

My face was a few inches away of his and i just ran my finger across his lips and smiled. He smiled back and leaned closer for a kiss. So i just lifted the box of icecream up to end up having justin making out with the icecream cartoon.

"isnt she gorgeous?" I chuckled.

"very, shes one heck of a kisser too" he winked at the icecream. I laughed so hard that i snorted.

"What was that?" I heard justin chuckling popping his head out of the kitchen door.

"NOTHING" i quickly defended myself.

He came towards me skipping.

"I heard that, and im totally going to use that against you" he said joking. I hope.

"Shut up you love me too much to do that" i kissed his right and left cheek.

"No body said that"

"WHAT?" I faked cried.

"Omg justin i love you i gave you my heart i gave you permission to kiss my icecream noww what more do you want from me?" I "sobbed".

"Your lips" he said seducing me.

"Now that could be arranged." I smirked.

He lifted me off my feet twirling me almost causing him to tip over but he managed eventually and kissed me with passion.

"Oh em gee" i said popping my eyes and acted all fake.

"Im late for my fittanggg" i 'opera'sang the last word. And jumped with my hands clapping. Dont ask how i managed to do that but i did.

"You did--you did not just say that" justin said between his laughs.

And let me tell you his laugh is one of the best youll ever hear and i never get tired of it.

Justin drew bieber. Dont stop smiling *wink* *wink*

___________________