Chapter 64~

Justin's p.o.v

I went to yn's so I could surprise her with her favorite breakfast. I knocked on the door and no one answered I stayed for 5 minutes knocking and still nothing. I began to get worried, is she asleep? is she taking a shower?

"Don't bother sweetie she left yesterday night and didn't get back"

ok Justin now you can freak out.

I Started pacing back and fourth running my hand through my messed up hair.

I cursed under my breath, but then I realized I wasn't alone.

People started whispering, video phones were held up high, high enough for my head. I grabbed my phone trying to call her over and over again but she isn't answering her phone.

that moment my phone buzzed and I just hoped it was from her.

and it was.

"hi babe, im out of town for a couple of days im in search for good colleges, love you"

That doesn't sound like her, does it? I just don't know what to think anymore. but why would she go out of the country in search of colleges without me? and why wouldn't she tell me sooner? does she think I wouldve said no? ofcourse I wouldn't, its her future we are talking about here. doesn't she know the award show is sooner rather than later and that we have to travel first thing next week? will she be back next week?

all these questions left unanswered. I forgot I was surrounded by paprazies and people and fans that I was staring out in the blue completely not on planet earth right now. its just amazing how your mind can be so controlling yet so manipulative. yet it scares the hell out of me.

I decided to go back home and think everything through. I just feeling like something is wrong, definitely not right. I can feel it in my gut.

is yn in danger? I laughed at my absurd thinking.

ofcourse she isn't in danger, but she wouldn't go searching for colleges in her pregnancy stage. I don't know why I couldn't remove all those negative side marks and replace them with positive ones, it just feels weird. I feel weird.

adding up to my list of my something to worry about today, I have so much of catching up on work to do. since yn is out in search for colleges maybe ill take this time to myself and work since I have a lot of catching up to do.

today is going to be a long day.

ill just have to take yn's word for it and stop worrying. maybe im all worked up for nothing.

let me get back and focus on work. Stop overreacting Justin, yn is fine.

yn is fine.

yn is fine.

I just can't help but worry but I managed to shake the thought of yn getting hurt out of my mind. but what if she? is she.

I groaned as I started my car and all those thoughts crowded my mind. let me call her mother, she must have told her mother about her going off to search for colleges. I called her and after the third ring she answered.

"Hello sweatheart" she answered sweetly.

"Hello m'am, im sorry to disturb you but have you seen yn lately?" I asked trying to hide my concern.

"No but she just texted me that she wanted to search for colleges" she said and I sighed in relief.

"Oh okay thannk you" I said and hung up.

See Justin, you have been worried for nothing.

my subconscious told me.

but if she crossed from country to country all alone in her car..

what if someone tried to touch her?

what if someone thought she was attractive?

oh no, here we go again.

I went home and started working, the day is still young, ill just call and check up on her when I finish.

I nodded to myself and parked infront of my house and got in the house.

my thoughts are not going to stop bugging me tonight.

sigh sigh sigh.

7 hours later..

Im exhausted but I managed to finish everything I forgot or didn't do. I wrote a few songs which are ofcourse not done but I managed to come up with some sweet tunes. I hope my fans will like them because I really worked hard on them.

I lift my phone so I would call yn, but I couldn't.. my eyelids were heavy and I found myself dozing to sleep.

im not really sure about this chapter but I hope you guys like it..