Chapter 48~

We sat the whole movie making out and weird looks from the row infront of us. The good thing is that nobody recognized Justin bieber was in the same room as them.

"Justin stop!" I laughed as Justin began kissing my neck. I slightly punched his chest.

"I'm sorry I can't help myself" he said in between the kisses.

"Sshhh" we laughed as we stood up Justin grabbing my hand as we ran outside the movie theater.

"stay calm" Justin said with his finger on top Of his lips with a smirk on his face.

I don't know what comes in that head of his. My hips began to hurt from all the laughing. He pulled me into the hall where the bathrooms are but the good thing is no one ever goes there. It's always locked and we had to go through small opening to enter the hall and the security guards recognized Justin so they didn't mind. Justin pushed me to the wall but not too hard for my baby. He began kissing all over my face as I giggled through the kisses. I jumped hugging his waist with my legs kissing our way into the bathroom and entered a hall for a more secure place. The kissing went to another level and started to get rough. Justin began coming closer and closer so I stopped him.

"Justin..my stomach.." I breathed heavily..

"damn.." Justin mumbled..

"but I promises you'll get what you want After the baby is born" I winked fixing my clothes and checking my stomach.

"you look beautiful" Justin hugged me from behind kissing my cheek. I turned my head placing my lips ontop of his biting his lower lip. He twirled me so I was facing him. I hugged his neck and looked deep into his hazel eyes. He was smirking licking his bottom lip. I couldn't help my self . I smashed my lips to his. God he was so damn sexy. I placed my forehead with his.

"let's go homee"