Chapter 49~

We both went home. I was exhausted who knew that having a baby would be so tiring.. If anything I was waiting for atleast being 25 after getting married but Noo my stupid heartless everything negative ex-boyfriend had to ruin it for me.. But i thank god I have Justin that stayed by my side and didn't leave me. Where was he all my life?

I couldn't stop smiling at the thought of Justin. He is just so perfect. Boys should more likely be like him. I miss him already<3

Speaking of Justin.. My phone rang.

"I miss you already baby"

"I was thinking just the same"

"oh really?" he chuckled.

"yup and how I'm so lucky to have you" I smiled

"go on" he said like he was enjoying it.

"shut up" I laughed as he followed.

"I called to say goodnight, goodnight baby"

"sweet dreams" I kissed through the phone hanging up.

I smiled closing the light and getting myself under the blanket.

*next morning*

I woke up To some pair of hands hugging me. I smiled as I held them knowing they were Justin's. But as soon as I turned around I was face to face with someone who I never wanted to see.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HEREE?" I screamed jumping out of bed

"surprise" that voice was a knife to my heart

"miss me" he followed his words with his laugh.

"GET LOSTT" I screamed throwing a pillow at him. But I tried to keep my negativity low for the sake of my baby. But I wanted to throw up with the idea of zayn being his father and seeing his face right now infront of me i wanted to die.

I grabbed my phone and put it behind my back calling Justin which I have on speed dial. Answer Justin..

JUSTIN's p.o.v

I was sleeping like a baby when my phone ringing interrupted my sleep. I grabbed it looking that it was YN

"good morning baby"

"JUST GET OUT ZAYN"

"WHAT ARE YOU HIDING BEHIND YOUR BACK!" he screamed fierce-fully.

"NOTHING! IT'S NONE OF YOU BUISNESS"

"YN stop shouting please" I whispered getting up and wearing some clothes quickly and heading to Yn's.

I kept the phone on so I could make sure he wouldn't hurt her. YN's house was 2 blocks away so I ran because if I had to take the car i would be stopped and this is no time to be stopped!

I knocked the door impatiently but no one answered! I groaned running to her room's window. I entered quietly. Telling YN to keep it normal.

I tapped zayn on his shoulder and as he turned, I gave him a punch in the middle of his untattoed face. I went and hugged YN

"are you alright? Did he hurt you?" all she did was nod.

"thank you for coming" she said smiling.

"anytime baby, anytime" I kissed her forehead.

"I think you should rest because too much negativity is not SOO good for the baby"

"yeah I know, I just cant believe that bastard is the father" she hissed

" I know right!" I rolled my eyes as she laughed. I pulled her slowly to bed as I layed next to her.

"not so fast, let's get him out of here" she said grabbing her phone. Probably calling one of the boys. (of 1D)