Chapter 74~

JUSTIN'S P.O.V
i covered yn with a blanket as she snored softly. I can imagine waking up and going to bed to this for the rest of my life.
I smiled as i kissed her forehead and closed the light.
As i was about to go to bed her phone started to ring and i panicked since she's just getting some sleep after sleepless nights.
I looked at the caller ID and it was zayn.. I took it or else it will ring forever.
This is going to be awkward, sad and weird.
"Is this true? Is yn hurt? Is the baby gone?" He said with soft sniffs resulting from tears.
"Im so sorry bro" i said feeling pity i mean hes still the father. Damn that hurts thinking about it.
"Where's yn?" He asked worried.
"Dont worry shes asleep and no i wont let her out of my sight again" i sighed.
"Good, is she doing okay?" I could hear him pacing back and forth by his heels tapping on the wooden floors.
"Was? Hell no... Is? Much better.."
"Thats great.. I just dont know what im going to do" he punched his pillow hard enough for it to be heard through the phone.
"Im just doing so much better to be a better father for the baby and what do i get? Its just too much" i just didnt know what to do right now he was crying so hard and i do not know my situation right now. I wasnt so close to him so i didnt know how to comfort him.
"I know man it sucks but thats life, too damn cruel"
"Look man i have to go i dont want to wake up yn shes finally sleeping and she really needs the rest, take care and youll get through this dont worry"
"I hope so"

Our conversation ended and i sighed.. I stared at yn's face for about few minutes running wild thoughts through my mind.
I tried hard not to mention anything and not to think so much about it.
I placed the phone on the shelf and went to sleep next to her.
I hugged her holding her tight too scared of letting loose.
This feeling is different now.
Good different. Better.
I kissed her naked skin, her shoulder as i hummed.
God sent this angel to me for a reason i do not know why but I'm more than grateful.

____________________
The next morning.

"Babe? Zayn called?"
I stopped eating my bagel slightly choking.
"Umm yeah last night, i didnt want to wake you up" we were up in our...her room, she was fixing her hair while i was reading tweets and eating my bagel.
"What did he say? He was worried about you.."
"Does he know about the um. T-the baby?" She tried so hard not to get emotional..
I slowly nodded.
"He picked up the dots" i said quietly.
"I need to be there for him" she said finishing her hair.
"You dont need to do this" i said as i looked at her through the mirror..
"I want to do this"
"Okay do you need me to take you?"
"That would be great" she said smiling kissing my lips...