Chapter 42~

"IM GONNA KILL HIM" Justin clenched his fist, driving crazily on the road not stopping on red stop sign which we were lucky we didn't get into an accident.

"Justin please calm down" I held stronger into my seat. Justin pulled over turning his head facing me.

"HOW COULD I RELAX WHEN THAT ** RAPED YOU" he grabbed my head pressing on it hard.

"own Justin you're hurting me" I said trying to set free.

I don't blame him tho.

"I just can't believe him, he got all over you at dance classes and he raped you?" he said trying to calm down but according to his veins that are about to popp out of his neck I know he is not. I just held my head in my hands crying.

"I'm sorry, baby" he said rubbing my shoulders.

"it's not you, it's just how am I going to do this? I have a baby in my stomach and it's not even ours." More tears fell down at the sound of that.

"don't worry, we will get through this, together" he smiled placing his hand on top of my and rubbing my cheek with the other.

"but Justin you don't get it, you are famous, this might ruin your career" I whispered.

" and what? You think we should break up? Because of that? I won't let that happen. I've lost you a couple times and I'm not losing you again! We are going to get through this together, and I will find a way to fix my problems okay?" i smiled nodded.

"I just love you so much" I said grabbing his hand kissing it. He doesn't even know how much I love him, it's indescribable.

"now lets go home change, wash that pretty face, and how about we go out? Just the two of us tonight, to get things of our minds and tomorrow we will call for help?" he said wiping my tears.

"I'd love that"

________________

im sorry this is short, but I need to end it here for the next chapter :)