Chapter 81~

Tick tock tick tock
The clock went by and the awkward silence filled the car.
The lady just started looking around in the van playing with her long dirty nails.
"Are you guys hungry?"
I tried to break the ice but everyone including the lady nodded their heads without saying a word.
"Alrighty then, take us please to the nearest restaurant" i said to the driver who also seemed to nod.
What is up with all the nodding...
"Um yn how are you feeling?" The lady hesitated to ask..
"Much better, thanks for asking" she flashed her polite and respectful smile which suited her so well.
"Thats good, thats good" she said under her breath.
"We're here mr. Bieber"
"Oh thank god" i murmured under my breath.. The silence and awkwardness were killing me.

---

As we entered we took a table in the far corner so we could gain some privacy.
The moment we sat down the weird lady stood up holding her torn black leather purse tightly and closely to her body and excused herself to the bathroom.
Everybody in the room were giving her some weird and disgusted looks but she walked out like she couldnt give one flying f*ck. i admired that about her.
"This is all kinds of weird" she said reading the menu.
"I know right... Anyways any apartment caught your eye?"
"I really dont know there were awesome houses but not yet the perfect one how about you? Its our apartment eventually?" She said as she lightened up.
This made me smile like crazy, i cant believe this moment is finally happening. Yes ive spent nights at her house and she did the same but the moment you know that youre going to wake up to her gorgeous eyes every morning. The feeling that there is nobody in the house but us 2 would be more than pleasant.
Just thinking about it got me goosebumps.
"Earth to justin?!" She said trying to get my attention.
"You were saying?"
"I say that we should search for more if that is okay with you?" She said playing with her fork and knife.
"Okay baby anything would do"

"What taking her so long? I will go check up on her" yn said standing up as she hurried into the women's bathroom.

1

2

3

"AHHHAHHHHHHH JUSTTTINNNN
HELLPP"
Everyone in the restaurant was startled and i myself ran as fast i could to the women's bathroom not caring about that sign on the door.
I saw yn fanning the women that was with us that has just fainted.
"What happened?" I asked confused as i tried to wake the lady up.
"How the hell should i know i just got here!" She screamed because of her nervousness. She was so nervous to the extent she stopped fanning the lady and started fanning herself.

Waiters and people started gathering around us trying to get a glimpse about what happened.

Nothing seemed to wake her so we called an ambulance which arrived in a fraction of a second.

As we followed the ambulance to the hospital there were a few sighs and puffs out there.
"What is happening to this world these days?"