Chapter 63~

Everything was black and my head hurts so bad and I feel like the room is spinning.

I feel claustrophobic, where am i?

I touched my stomach to feel a liquid material on my hand. I began panicking as I started screaming and moving around. All that I know is that im not the only one moving.

I started kicking as tears started streaming down my face. there weren't much to kick or even enough space for my leg to elongate.

I started kicking and crying and screaming but no one seems to listen.

I Don't know what to do blood was pouring more and more and in large quantities and its starting to freak me out.

MY BABY , MY BABY IS GETTING HURT.

"HELP, HELP ME OUT OF HEAR, MY BABY IS DYING" I punched the box.

but to my luck. nothing, no progress at all.

what am I going to do? they took my phone my bag and everything I had on carry on.

what happened? I cant remember a thing from last night. all I could remember is that I was shopping with selena and she went to the bathroom and everything went black.

what is wrong with me being knocked down? and my

oh god, I stopped thinking as soon as I heard voices.

I glued my face, well my ear, to the side where voices were heard so I could listen as soon as possible.

"What are we going to do now? she's losing a lot of blood, I can smell it" one man said. well at least I think.

"well do you want to kill the baby or just her or both?" another man said not replying to the man but a third person in the room.

I didn't know what to feel at this moment, my eyes just went huge.

My shirt at the level of my shoulder was soaking wet. my tears kept streaming for 10 minutes already.

my legs were bleeding and my hands were dipped in blood.

I began losing my concentration because I lost a lot of blood and my body got dehydrated.

my eyelids began to get heavy and slowly closed even though the tears didn't stop flowing.

"I.. I .." an unknown voice said, but I couldn't listen the rest of her sentence because my eyes were opened but I could see nor hear nor feel.

I couldn't move, I wanted to scream so badly but I couldn't.

I was a statue, an emotionally wrecked statue.

my bones were frozen, I felt chills, it was cold really cold.

I started shaking intensively losing control of my own body.

what was happening to me?

somebody help

"Please" I whispered so low that I couldn't even hear my self.

that is when I was out completely, not out of my cage but my body mentally and physically.

I felt like I was soulless, I had nothing left in me. non of my senses, non of thoughts {except these of course} I couldn't feel my organs.

the only thing I could hear was the circulation of my blood traveling among my veins leaving those droplet sound echoing through my ear.

My heart beated slower by the minute.

I could hear it, feel it.

everything was white, everything was glowing.

Is this the moment I get sent to heaven?

or

am I already in heaven?

They killed my baby, they killed me.

couldn't they have killed my thoughts as they killed me, because worse than killing is torturing and that is what my thoughts are doing right now.

killing me slowly and painfully.

I felt myself boiling with anger, they took me away from Justin, they took me away from my family and friends.

they took my baby away from me.

Why? Why?

Out of all the things crashing and burning my thoughts is the one word, the one question:

Why?