Chapter 39~

We were both sitting on the couch my head on Justin's lap. I was thinking about the whole baby thing. I wasn't ready. At all I mean I'm only 18. Look at the bright side. There would be mini YN or junior bieber. I don't know. I looked up to find Justin asleep. I stood up as I kissed his cheek and grabbed a blanket from under the couch and covered him.

"why am I so lucky to have you?" I whispered. I stood up as I went up to my room.

I layed on my bed as I grabbed my phone and dialed Ryan.

Justin's p.o.v

I woke up to a fuzzy blanket wrapped over me. I smiled as i looked around to find no sign of YN.

"YN?" I whispered. Too sleepy to shout.

Nothing.

I went upstairs to her room. As I was about to open the door I heard her voice.

"I don't know ry, I'm just not ready" is she talking to Ryan.

"I know Justin is gonna be here with me and I love him for that. But you think is a huge step towards adult. I don't think I'm that adult to handle a baby"

"I know, Justin is amazing I don't know what I would do without him" she laughed. I smiled. I opened to door.

YN was laying on the bed, she turned her head towards me as she smiled signaling me to go next to her. I removed the cover placing it above us both.

"thanks ry, I need to go Justin is awake" she said hanging up.

"Ryan says hello bro" she said just the way Ryan does. I laughed as I kissed her cheek.

"well what do you wanna do today?"

"I don't know. I don't feel like moving though" I nodded agreeing.

"well we'll stay in bed then" I stood up grabbing the guitar from the corner of the room.

"haven't you noticed that the media has been really quiet lately?" I asked as I headed back to bed.

"I know. What are they up to?" I laughed as I ran my fingers on the string.

"you know the believe album I released? I decided to do an accoustic album for my fans"

"aww you are really sweet to them don't you?" she kissed my cheek.

"well without them I wouldnt be here right now" I saw her smile.

"I decided to add 3new songs, those are written not long ago" I ran my finger through the guitar once again as I started playing nothing like us.

I looked into YN's eyes as I saw tears and a smile, I removed her tears with my thumb and grabbed her face kissing her gently.

"I wrote this once we broke up" I whispered as she nodded. We touched foreheads.

"it's called nothing like us, now it's I would" I smiled as all the memories flooded in.

"oh emm gee, I love" she squealed. I laughed.

"I know you would, they are all about you"

"aww they are beautiful"

You are beautiful ♥