Chapter 52~

"stop worrying, everything is going to be alright" Justin chuckled looking at me then back at the road

JUSTIN's POV

Her thighs kept on shaking and her hands squeezing them. I place my hand on one of her thighs trying to relax her rubbing them smoothly.

"we are almost there" I said turning on the radio "Maybe some music will calm you down"

"Justin its not that,paparazzi are following us taking pictures, drop me here I'll take a cab"

YOUR P.O.V

"all you can do is smile for the pictures" i chuckled "Justin I'm serious"

"I am too, I can't drop you here are you crazy woman! I don't care what happens with my career I love you way more" I smiled rubbing his hand. "what about your BELIEBERS?"

"Ofcourse I love them, they are the reason I'm here but they are going to have to support me on this you know?" I nodded biting my bottom lip.

"are you ready?" justIn asked as he made the last turn toward the hospital's parking. Good thing we lost the paparazzi. I signed.

JUSTINS P.O.V

I looked towards YN who was smiled, I'm glad she got over her nervousness. I smiled back.

"let's do this" she said as she offered me her hand. I grinned intertwining our fingers together.

"Justin.."

"I know baby I know" I said trying to calm her down. But all she did was laugh.

"what?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"you do know that we have to exit the car" she laughed looking at our hands. I laughed as I unattached our hands and went to lend in a helping hand for the soon to be mother. Her belly was growing bigger and bigger everyday. I smiled as I placed my hand on her belly. She looked too relieved so she went in for a kiss.

"I love you so much" she said as a tear escaped her eye

"don't cry baby. I'm here" I said caressing her cheek. She smiled As she kissed my cheek. I reinterwhind our hands as we went in for the appointment.

"Mr. And Mrs bieber?" I looked at YN who was laughing at that moment as she hit my arm playfully. We stood up both laughing.

"that's us" he smiled as he gestured us to enter the room.

"so are you ready to find out if it's a girl or a boy?" she looked at me squeezing my arm as we both nodded.

"well then shall we?" he stood up looking at YN telling her to lay down. She did as she was told. He lifted her shirt up putting the gel thing on her stomach. I could see YN flinching.

"oh sorry aBout that, forgot to warn you that the gel is going to be cold.. My bad" he said making YN laugh.

I can see something moving on the screen..a head..a hand..

"aww there is your little bundle of joy" the doctor said as YN lifted her head up smiled as she put her hand on her mouth a tear escaping her eye. I held her hand removing that tear with my thumb. I bend down giving her a sweet peck on the lip.

"Congratulations you are having a baby Boy" the doctor said smiling. We both sighed a relief sigh as I gave YN another passionate kiss. Even though the kid is not mine I'll treat him like he is my own.

We had our little moment right there until we were interrupted.

"zayn? What the hell are you doing here?" YN snapped.