Chapter 40~

Few weeks later.

Justin had finally done recording believe acoustic and we had to go to the studio to check it for the last time. But after that I have the doctor appointment. I was a little nervous. Okay a lot. I stayed up all night thinking. I couldn't sleep.

I was getting dressed waiting for Justin to come and pick me up so we could head to the studio.

I sat on the couch my feet couldn't stop trembling. I heard a honk I ran to the door, I have no idea why tho. I got in justin leaning in for a kiss. Ofcourse I kissed back.

"what's wrong?" Justin asked nervously

"just nervous" he smiled placing his hand on my thigh reassuring me that everything's gonna be alright. I smiled back.

We jammed to "diamonds rihanna" in the car forgetting everything and going to a different world. I sighed as we parked infront of the studio. I got down intertwining hands with Justin going in.

"Swaggy you're back" the music producer said coming in. I chuckled as Justin sat on the chair next to the music tools or whatever and I sat on his lap since there were no other chair. The music producers started going up and down the buttons as music started to play.

"beautiful, natural" I said clapping my hands. The producers followed me as Justin couldn't stop smiling. I kissed his cheek as we stood up.

"awesome, so next week the album will be out in the U.S" we nodded going out.

We got in the car.

"this album is dedicated to you" Justin said.

"really?" I looked at him shocked. Usually he dedicated his albums for his mother or family. He nodded smiling.

"Ahh I love you" I said. Taking his hand kissing it deeply. He laughed as we headed to the hospital.

"honestly, where are all the paparazzi? For some reason this is driving me crazy. There is something going on." Justin said giving the car to the V. I. P

"take car of Greta, no scratches" I laughed.

"you name your cars?" I chuckled as we sat in the waiting room.

"what is wrong with that?" he said with confidence.

I heard a couple of whispers, squeaks, screams. Ofcourse because my baby is here.

Girls kept going in asking for autographs, pictures, and hugs. But there was this one girl that grabbed my attention the most. Not her, but her question.

___________

i know this part is not that good but i have the next part that is going to blow your minds.