Chapter 44~

Once we arrived at the restaurant I felt myself getting all sweaty which I didn't like much. I smelled myself to see if any stink was out there but instead I got a laughter.

"relax baby" he held my hand going in, those paparazzi never take a brake I mean they've been following us since the morning it's pretty annoying. I know I should get used to it but sometimes it's too much.

Everybody was there, smiling, laughing, talking which made me more nervous. I placed a fake smile as we headed to our table, I sighed welcoming everybody.

"so Justin what was the thing that was so important?" scooter said taking a sip of his beer.

Justin looked at me. I nodded as we both stood up.

"um..well..I...umm" I began to sluter through my words, Justin took over.

"YN is pregnant" all I heard were gasps. I was afraid to look up, to see the expression of their faces. But I managed and stood up again.

"look this was all not meant to be.." I said just worried.

"but you are just 18" my mom cut me off not so pleased.

"I know mom, the problem is um.. The baby is not Justin's" this made everybody look at me with maybe 500 huge eyes.

"WHAT? You slept with someone who isn't your boyfriend?" pattie almost screamed.

"mom please let her finish" I scratched the back of my neck.

"I've been raped, by my ex- boyfriend who wouldn't leave me alone, zayn Malik"

"WHATTT!" everybody screamed in unison. I just sat down. I saw my mom who began to tear up.

"mom? Please don't be mad" I whispered hoping she'd hear me.

"I'm not, it's just, this is all my fault, I let him Up to your room"

"I don't blame you mom, you didn't know this Is going to happen"

"Now that we got this all out how about we hear some good news?" Justin stood up all excited smirking at me. I just looked at him all confused.

"I'm going to spend this week touring in London and I would be happy if you guys would come with us" I smiled forgetting that there was a baby in my stomach. I jumped hugging Justin! I looked at the table with 8 people.

5 were the crew and there was pattie, Jeremy and my mom who were happy to come.

Could this day get any better?

So turn out my dream was all wrong.

Maybe the reactions weren't so perfect, but they weren't as bad either, everybody was being supportive and this is beyond perfect to me.

"OKAY! Now for my surprise for Justin!" I smirked looking at Justin leaving him with a confused look.