Chapter 36~

The night went perfectly.. We were both laying beside the fire with music and me laying on his chest.. It's just like the movies but better.i can't forget this "aww" moment though.

Flashback

"open your mouth" I chuckled as I opened it. I felt the taste of chocolate slither between my tongue.

"more?" he smirked as I nodded. I placed my mouth on the stick and were ready to pull off but the feeling of a pair of lips on mine stopped me. I opened my eyes to see justin. I laughed which made me drop the stick.

"hewww look what you've done" I laughed as I grabbed another one. Removing the marsh. From the stick.

"open your mouth" I smiled as he opened the mouth and threw the marshmallow to his mouth.

"GOALL!!" he screamed with his mouth full.

"eww close your mouth" he began doing it more and on purpose.

"get away from me" I screamed running in the house. Thank god no one was there. I guess pattie is out with some friends.

"baby give me a kiss" Justin whined. I laughed as I continued to run

~_~_~_~

And this is where we ended up. Few moments later we fell asleep without even noticing...

-next morning-

"Rise and Shine beautiful" I opened my eyes to find Justin staring at me.

"morning" I rubbed my eyes standing up. I realized we were in the same place we ended up yesterday.

"good morning honey, you guys were so cute last night I didn't bother to wake you up so you could sleep on the bed" she laughed placing breakfast on the table.

"oh that's fine. Justin's chest was very comfortable" I winked at Justin as he chuckled. Justin stood up, held my hand and we went to sit on the table. Justin began eating.

"don't you want to eat with us pattie?" she turned and smiled

"I already had breakfast with your mom. I visited her earlier today, and brought you some clothes." I smiled as I nodded my head.

I finally finished helping pattie clean the dirty dishes.

"aww thank you sweety."

"it's the least I could do" I kissed her cheeks.

"heyyy that's my mommy" Justin outed hugging his mother from the back. I rolled my eyes. I grabbed Justin and we went upstairs.

"where is the bathroom?"

"why?" just placed his hand on his hip.

" I wanna make out with my imaginary boyfriend who I'm cheating with on my boyfriend Justin bieber"

"oh it's right in the corner" he winked. I laughed as I grabbed my clothes.

"don't have too much fun" he "warned me". I laughed.

"oh I will" I laughed. He glared at me chasing me around the house making me drop my clothes on the floor.