Chapter 70~

This sounded more as a statement than a question but at that moment as i was in complete shock and utterly hypnotized by her weird actions i couldnt stop her from hurting herself or keep her in bed for medication and more treatments. I just couldnt get myself to talk, therefore i just stood up as fast as i could and followed her because as i promised myself.. Im not going to leave her side this time or ever.

It was as if i was on drugs or something because everything around me seemed to be vague and blurry and the focus was set on yn.

But what i could analyze is that the nurse and doctors were calling and trying to get yn back in the room.

"I said. Leave. Me. Alone" she said gritting her teeth.
But no one would listen, they called security which were huge. They carried her as she was hitting air with her bare feet and screaming like crazy.
At this point i got out of the trance or more of shock and hurried my way in the room.
She tried to escape again but this time they handcuffed her to the edges as if she was a crazy person.

"Im not crazy leave me alone" she screamed.
She kept pushing and kicking tryinf to get out of the cuffs.
Now i know this isnt the right place and time to think sexually but is it wrong that i got turned on..
I started laughing at that thought and thats when she gave me that death look. I directly wiped that smile out of my face and coughed trying to get her eyes out of mine because shes digging deep into my soul.

This place does not suit her. It has changed her and i know that along with this place is the horrendous attack she has went through and the humungous loss we just experienced. I cant help but blame part of it on me. I should have been more attentive.. I shouldnt have been away so much.

But now its too late to nag and whine, it just happened and the right thing ro do right now is to find a way to find peace again and happiness and remove that hatred and anger from our system.
I know i might not have shown it yet but i just dont want to cause a fuss that would cause yn to create a bigger fuss.

Later that night i decided to get some fresh air. I also needed a drink asap. I needed a friend at the moment so i called alfredo.

We sat on the stools of the bar and ordered a drink and started chatting.

We talked about everything exactly and we trailed away of the subject because i honestly needed a break, this is eating my head and i cannot help it anymore its driving me crazy.

The night was young and over so i need to head back to the hospital and that when the paparazzi crashed the party.

"Yo justin, rumors say that your girlfriends pregnant and now youre abandoning her"
I tried so hard not to answer. I tried to hide my face in my 1994 red beanie.
"Is the baby even yours? Is that why you left her?"
"Such a slut"
Thats when i couldnt handle the anger and pain anymore. I just exploded. All my negative emotions flooded out of me so fast and violently that i didnt know what i was about to say.
"WHAT DID YOU FUCKING SAY? WHAT DID YOU SAY?" I screamed as loud as possible and i couldnt give a damn anymore.
My bodyguard slash driver tried to calm me down and hold me back but it will not work.
"SAY THAT ONE MORE TIME AND ILL BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF YOU"
"DONT UOU DARE SAY THAT ABOUT MY GIRLFRIEND"
I tried so hard not to punch him to death because all that kept me from punching him were my fans my beautiful beliebers.
"Oh so you two are still together? Thats wonderful news"
Thats when i shut his idiotic voice out and went straight to the car with my chest emptied and all the anger flooded out.

This was wrong..
But it felt so right.