Chapter 56~

Justin's p.o.v

While we were heading to get yn's dress tailored by the tailor she was devouring the icecream. I chuckled which made her pout.

"Atleast give me some" i pouted back.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny." She laughed.

Paparazzi filled the streets with flashed and noises and screams.

"YN JUSTIN OVER HERE" one screamed knocking at yn's window.

"Justin open my window" i looked at her as if she was crazy or something.

"Are you crazy?" I almost screamed.

"Just do it" she said as if it was no big deal and rolled her eyes.

Oh no she did not just roll her eyes at me .. I opened the window.

"WANT SOME? WELL YOU AINT GETTING ANY"

"CLOSE THE WINDOW" she screamed so i did fast.

She looked at them and stuck her tongue out.

"What is wrong with you today?" I laughed.

"What is wrong with me? Im flawless" her smile just went huge from eye to eye acting all adorable.

"Are you on your period?" I asked.

"Im pregnant idiot" she said it with her duh voice.

Right..

"Turn on the radio" she demanded and i fulfilled her commands.

Songs were on and let me tell you those beats were sick. We started dancing all crazy even though flashes were everywhere. My windows were dark and werent very see through but still. I didnt care all i did was live in the moment. Well ofcoursee taking care of my driving.

I stopped at the red light and thats when 'crazy' happened. We started banging our heads back and fourth whipping our hair left and right. Dancing to the beat of every song every detail and let me tell you we looked like total psychos. And i didnt mind at all.

We arrived at the tailor laughing our asses off. We dont know why but we just did.

We knocked on her door. And as soon as she opened the door our smiles faded away at the view of an unexpected guest..