Chapter 45~

"I know how much you missed them, and it's been so long that you haven't seen them because you became so famous, so I planed a family-friends vacation the week after we arrive back from London."

"YOU DIDN'T!" Justin smiled excitedly. I chuckled nodding. He stood up hugging me tight.

"Justin my tummy" I laughed.

"oh I'm sorry little guy" he said rubbing my stomach. This kinda turned my smile. Seeing Justin makes me realize how a great father he would turn out to be and what makes it worse is that the baby is not his.

"what's wrong?" he asked rubbing my shoulders. We were both seated down and everyone was minding their own businesses.

"nothing" I smiled. He smiled back kissing my shoulder, going up to my neck.

"Justin not now"

"aw come on" he pouted. I raised my eyebrows. He pleaded with his eyes. How could you say no to those beautiful eyes? But we are out in public.

"let's wait for home" I smirked, running my hand up and down his legs. Teasing wouldn't hurt would it ? ;)

"seriously?" I laughed as I turned his face, facing me giving him a light peck on the lips.

I layed my head on his shoulder enjoying this moment.

* * *

"did you know how lucky I am?" I chuckled.

"yeah you have a girlfriend who got raped by her ex-boyfriend and got pregnant. So lucky" I nodded, getting confy on Justin's bed. My parents were fine with the whole idea of sleeping at Justin's.

"who said I have a problem, his father is a psycho. And also a man, I mean how could a person look at you and go all hormonal" he winked rubbing my tummy.

I hit his arm smoothly. He moaned.

"oh save it, never going to happen" I giggled placing my face on his cheek biting his earlobe.

"not fair!!" he whined.

"you want fair?" I said getting on top of him placing my hand under my breasts popping them up, his eyes bulged out of his head. I got down unbuttoned his Shirt leaving light kisses up his chest, reaching to his neck. I almost left a hickey but I stopped.

I smirked laying back next to him.

"goodnight"

"why did you stop?" he sluttered through his words.

I smirked closing my eyes, not caring that I'm sleeping in my day clothes. This was fun. Priceless.