Chapter 61~

"Oh honey, im home" i heard justin's voice echoing through the walls. I smiled as tucked myself to bed and pretended to be asleep.

Everything was so quiet, until i felt soft kisses leaving a trail on my spine down to the edge of my butt.

I shivered at the touch of his lips on my skin grabbing him by the neck and flipping him over on bed.

"You are strong for a pregnant woman" he said impressed. I smirked kissing him passionally.

Things heated up between me and justin. We cuddled in bed as i left small kisses on his neck down and then up right to his chin. I could tell by his face expression that he was enjoying this. So i gave him what he wanted and more.

Justin was already shirtless so i planted kisses in his stomach. Damn these beautiful packs. And then down to his hip bone leaving chills because a tiny moan escaped his mouth.

I bit my mouth as i smirked.

But then i remembered im pregnant i cannot go and have sex itll affect my baby's birth.

So i stopped and he seemed disappointed.

"Im sorry, as much as i would love to i cant affect my baby's health and birth" he sighed as he nodded.

"I understand, now come here baby" he said opening his hands for a cuddled.

I knew he wanted this so badly because first hes a dude and ive read somewhere that physical love is very important. And well its been a while since justin and i you know.

Im 20 years old, and my my mom has a boyfriend and im a soon to be mother and my boyfriend is the justin bieber and my baby's father is zayn malik. Wow applause for my life.

"2 more months" i sighed as we watched prison break.