Chapter 69~

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

"No no noo" yn woke up screaming.

It seems like i slept on the chair next to the bed while staring at her scarred face. She still looked so beautiful though, nothing not one mark can ruin that beautiful skin of hers.

I woke up startled as i quickly held yn's hand and tried to comfort her even though it wasnt working.

"Everything's going to be alright baby, be strong.. Im here.. Im not leaving your side" i said caressing her cheeks and stroking strands of her hair.

"My baby.. They took my baby away from me" she started crying so hard that it started to scare me. Im getting worried about her. If shell ever be okay.
This just broke me.. Our baby gone and yn all beaten up in the hospital bed. This is just unfair. What did we do to deserve this?
I tried hard not to start tearing down since me breaking will not help her sadness.
"Shh shh" i said as i laid her down and laid down with her placing her head on my chest as a stroke her messy hair.
See this, seeing her in that situation.. Just tore every piece inside of me. Im never leaving her side.
Suddenly the heavy breathing and the loud sobbing stopped.
The room went quiet and our heartbeats match.
It was so beautiful yet horrifying.
Out of no where, yn quietly and slow sat on the edges of the bed and grabbed her shoes.
As she went to open the closet, she turned towards me.. And thats when i saw the emptiness in her eyes but in the back wayyyy wayyy back there laid hope and that wasnt something hidden.
"My baby is out there, i can feel it"
"My baby is not dead, he was not murdered but stolen from me"
"therefore, i shall get him back with all that i still have in me"
Holy crap.
She reached out for the door knob and turned again.
"Are you coming?"