Chapter 50~

"I'm telling you YN he's not usually like this"

"then why is he acting this way! It's too much" I raised my voice.

Justin was still sitting next to me staring back and forth on me then Niall. Liam and Harry carried zayn into the tour bus while louis called the doctor.

"don't freak out but zayn is on drugs and they are highly effecting him and it's not only on you but he's also gotten anger issues and never been calm with us. He's been acting calm and settled infront of the camera. I mean he's used to doing that but what I'm scared is that he's going to go crazy on fans and get them in trouble or something I mean they mean the world to us and Ofcourse Justin understands. He got you and his Beliebers" I looked up and smiled at Justin as he kissed my forehead. I nodded

"but this doesn't change the fact that he raped me creating a living thing inside of me. How would you think his reaction would be? I know zayn if hes been going on with him. And this wouldn't relax him one bit"

"HE GOT YOU PREGNANT?" he screamed as me and Justin shhhed him.

"sorry" he whispered. I nodded. I lifted my shirt to reveal my growing tummy. He gasped running his fingers through his hair.

"this is not good" he said standing up panicking. He kept going circles in the room whispering to himself. I sighed looking up at Justin.

"don't worry, everything's going to be alright" he sang in my ear as I smiled to the the feeling of his breath on my neck. I grabbed him by the neck kissing him.

"how could you be so calm in a situation like this?" Niall interrupted our kiss.

"I mean I got Justin helping through this and this is all I need" I smiled interwining our fingers together.

"this is so sweet but.."

"but nothing, everything .." Niall cut me off

"yeah yeah I know, will be alright" I laughed

"yes and as a solution it just needs time"

"she's right" Justin agreed.

"but Niall you have to promise not to say anything, nor to the boys nor to anyone okay?" he nodded not so sure.

"don't worry, when I find the right time I'll tell them" he smiled nodding more sure this time.

"now come here" I gave him a warm hug before he exited my room closing the door behind him.

"now where were we?"

___________________

whAt do you think? I know I'm not doing them long because I think if they're long they'll bore you so I keep them short and entertaining. Do you think it's getting boring? More exciting? Good? Or still the same? I need advices please! Comment! Do I end it shortly or make it long? Help plz!!